George Grieve

Taxi For Davidson

Recommended Posts

Along with praising the supporters make the following comment. " You need everyone pulling in the same direction.You can't have people on their own ,doing their own things - you need everyone at the club fighting together.

I wonder what that comment was about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cagey said:

Along with praising the supporters make the following comment. " You need everyone pulling in the same direction.You can't have people on their own ,doing their own things - you need everyone at the club fighting together.

I wonder what that comment was about.

Just stating the obvious OR he has been reading your posts:shock::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or does what Callum say to the press and what he actually does a bit of a contradiction, there's a  bit  from one of the papers on Scottish gossip on the Beeb just asking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, john.w said:

Is it just me or does what Callum say to the press and what he actually does a bit of a contradiction, there's a  bit  from one of the papers on Scottish gossip on the Beeb just asking

A bit saying what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Saints fan, I don’t think I’ve experienced a season as demoralising as this. John Connelly’s tenure was obviously a low point, but that could at least be attributed to the fact that he simply wasn’t very good and he signed a lot of duffers. Sure, CD has also made some underwhelming signings, but you look at our squad and there is simply no way that it should be finishing in the bottom two. From where we were at the start of the season, it is simply unforgivable. This is pure managerial stubbornness/incompetence. If the man had any dignity, he would resign at the end of the season. He doesn’t, however. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

That is me done until he is away. 
 

Will not watch or attend another game. ST will not be renewed. 

Likewise - no season ticket renewal unless he is gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 games in a row that should we have won them would have taken us into 10th.

And what do we get from Callum? Literally nothing. Just the same shite that hasn't worked all season. AGAIN! 

I know the sales of Kerr & McCann ****ed up the start of the season but there is only one person to blame for our total lack of ambition in the last month or so and that is the manager.

The clueless, toothless, stubborn, arrogant, full of pish manager.

We could name the team for the playoffs already and it won't be a winning team.

Cheers for ruining the team we love ya d***.

**** off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

St Johnstone manager Callum Davidson: "I thought it was a game that was there for the taking, but today I wasn't happy with the performance, more so the fighting qualities. Once we went a goal down I don't think we performed to any level that we could."

Utter drivel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shibbydoo said:

St Johnstone manager Callum Davidson: "I thought it was a game that was there for the taking, but today I wasn't happy with the performance, more so the fighting qualities. Once we went a goal down I don't think we performed to any level that we could."

Utter drivel.

Goes to say in reference to the players... "THEY have ruined the chance to finish 10th."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, blueheaven said:

What I'll be seriously pissed off by is if we somehow manage to stay up and it's treated as some sort of success to be celebrated. It's a colossal embarrassment - and a massively avoidable one - that we're in this situation.

This.

Fills me with anger the thought of him and the players celebrating a "potential" play off victory.

I get the feeling he is a bit delusional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the double to potentially relegated, this league is embarrassing, the fact that we can’t score and may stay up is unbelievable.

We should of been relegated mathematically weeks ago with our lack of goal scoring 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...