Hamilton v Saints

THE LARK SAINT

End of first quarter so have to be happy where we are given the lack of luck we had.

A lot of pressure on the guys today as a loss would have put us in a bad place.

At half time I thought it we didn't win this game after having a 3goal lead it may have had an adverse effect on them.

36 minutes ago, byebyedundee said:

Can someone tell me how influential Bryson was during the game.....

He played 25 minutes, impossible to judge someone on that.

Stevie May was immense today. A proper lone strikers performance, although he was helped in the first half by Spoony, then second half by Conway, who do so much work in attack and defence.

Feels a really good balance up front.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

He played 25 minutes, impossible to judge someone on that.

Stevie May was immense today. A proper lone strikers performance, although he was helped in the first half by Spoony, then second half by Conway, who do so much work in attack and defence.

Feels a really good balance up front.

What we can say about Bryson is that his pass to put May through for Conway’s goal was brilliant, exactly the service May needs.

Muzz was outstanding today,as was Spoony first half,Conway has a great touch when facing his own  goal under pressure,but always finds a man,don’t see what the haters see tbh.May was also great today and passing up another hattrick  for Conways goal was great team play 

Edited by dave mc

1 hour ago, ejksjfc said:

Just about worth £15 but I thought the picture quality was poor and stream did keep falling off.

Agree on quality. Don’t know if the camera was a lot closer to the pitch than ours which caused it to move more, but definitely wasn’t as good a stream as we have. 

Edited by Pat McGroin

Thought the play leading up to Conways first goal was terrific. Showed this goal to my young son as a great example. Fantastic weighted pass to May whose run to reach it was superb but what was incedible was his head movement, constantly looking on the run to see Conway. A great bit of teamwork and awareness.  Glad to see the goals last week gave the team some confidence. Spoony is also going through one of those great periods he has.

Wasn’t overly happy when we signed Conway but must admit today showed his worth two different goals the run for the first excellent the set piece magnificent, his general play, ability to see and find a pass but his game management and the amount of times he can buy us a foul when he wants showed his worth i may even be a convert 

1 hour ago, bankfoot saint said:

Wasn’t overly happy when we signed Conway but must admit today showed his worth two different goals the run for the first excellent the set piece magnificent, his general play, ability to see and find a pass but his game management and the amount of times he can buy us a foul when he wants showed his worth i may even be a convert 

Conway & May both look like they have gained a yard of pace since the start of the season & look sharper.

Looks like a good understanding building with them & Spoony.