Saints v Dundee United 24/10/20 - Derby Day

R.B.B:- Adz

Can't believe that we are allowed 5 subs from a strong bench & Callums only meaningfull sub was Hendry for May who was not the most ineffective in the team.

Spoony made a lot of poor decisions & never usually manages 90 mins.

Bryson wasn't poor but not a patch on McCann.

Danny is some player but crosses are not as good as Rooney. Would have Danny in my team any day though.

United came for a draw & acheaved it with help of a ref that spoils games & gave every opportunity to spoil the game.

Spoony getting a lot of grief here but I thought he was our most dangerous player. Bit of luck and he could have had 2 or 3 today. 

We were great value for the win today as a TEAM. Probably more so than Hamilton. United didn’t have a shot on target. 

Only difference was luck and a keeper on form. 

46 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

Spoony getting a lot of grief here but I thought he was our most dangerous player. Bit of luck and he could have had 2 or 3 today. 

We were great value for the win today as a TEAM. Probably more so than Hamilton. United didn’t have a shot on target. 

Only difference was luck and a keeper on form. 

I was expecting them to score in the last minute with the last kick of the ball which was their game plan.

Also thought Spoony did ok, hardly a nightmare Davemc (usually agree with most of your summations). A nightmare would be him passing to an oppo player leading to a goal. He is inconsistent though as you say, but would he be at saints if he was not?

watching games on tv like we have to now is a bit surreal, have saints really played or was it a dream?