Saints v Utd 10 .11. 20

THE LARK SAINT

5 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

Bit harsh. He can’t be match sharp and he’s a left back! 

Three big errors, hasnt settled into the game. Potentially playing for a contract, has shown nothing in this game so far to suggest to me we will miss him if he leaves.

Hendry playing with the same level of desperation, but his mistakes wont cost us goals.

3 minutes ago, St. Paddy said:

Three big errors, hasnt settled into the game. Potentially playing for a contract, has shown nothing in this game so far to suggest to me we will miss him if he leaves.

Hendry playing with the same level of desperation, but his mistakes wont cost us goals.

Need him as a squad player.  Doubt we can get anyone better in the current climate. 

1 hour ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Parish was the one I was referring to and not surprised at all that Melamed isn’t starting when Kane needs game time and performed well when he came off the bench against Killie. Rooney and Bryson are like for like and enforced.

In other words, the only one I am giving you is Booth, I didn’t expect him to start. Haha!!

He never had Booth :cool: