Saints v Motherwell 21/11/20

Tranmere Saintee

52 minutes ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Couldn’t see this started anywhere so presume everybody has forgotten we have a game tomorrow. A wee win and we jump above Motherwell and potentially into the top 6 depending on Killies result.

Are you saying that it's NOT another International break then? :unsure:

Edited by Indicator

Lots of wee errors in that first half. Seems to be a pattern with Callum's side. Look nice passing it around the back and side to side, but disappointing passing when trying to do anything forward.

May spending most of his time running towards the corners, leaving no one in the middle should anything come from them.

Deserved at least the draw at half time and look like we can get more if we just take a little more care on the ball. Conway really needs to improve his distribution same with McNamara. 

McCann playing very well in the midfield..though that isn't a surprise.

More support for May and this is for the taking.

12 minutes ago, saintgscot said:

That usually happens for me but I paid for the utd game and have to sign in different for that always have trouble signing back in when I do that but this has been the worst.

I had probs with mine, but found the computer was signing me in as the Saints TV subs rather than the season ticket sign in.