Saints v Motherwell 21/11/20

Tranmere Saintee

4 minutes ago, 17May said:

Does anyone have problems with the stream sticking every 20/30 secs ? Absolutely doing my head in

No & chrome casting it my big telly. Fine all first half.

McCann seems to be better since Muzz went off.

Jury still out on Bryson for me.

Motherwell came for the point and didn't look interested in really trying for a second.

The passing in the second half was atrocious....these guys are meant to be professionals.

You gotta wonder what Steve Brown is thinking. With all the covid shit going on and the money we will be flying through by the end of the season, Callum asks for another forward, who must be on a pretty penny...and we hardly see him. Fair enough the fitness for 90 mins might not be there, but that game was screaming out for someone who could do something different. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Played not to lose and that's what we did

What are you on about? There was only one team attempting to win that game of football and I’ll give you a clue, it wasn’t Motherwell. 

The system was working and causing then issues, why change it? The space was out wide with the fullbacks due to the wide players coming inside. All 2 up top would have meant, was us going long and losing every ball to Gallagher.