Mr. T.

Salguodinmethven.

Anyone else think that Scott Tanser is becoming one of our quietly works away, reliable players these days. Addmitdley and sometimes justifiably slated in the past but he puts some corkers into the box, (ask Dundee) he actually likes to tackle now n again these days. Just feel his confidence these days is better which can only good. Found his level probably which is hopefully a good thing for him and saints.

23 minutes ago, saintgscot said:

Not just him I’ve always been a fan of spoony and these days spoony is doing wonders.

Agree with this, sometimes tries to hard though,but his passion is always there. Does a lot of impressive dummy/trickster moves which I reckon makes him think at the time he's on the ball he's thinking fek it if I punt it in to the box nobody will b there or Conway will go for the usuall conversion n may doesn't like ruinin his mullet so I'll go for a worldy. Like the determination though and his passing is often going unnoticed.

Sorry don't agree re Tanser. OK going forward, can put in a decent cross and wins his share of headers  but far too weak defensively. Still allows too many crosses in to the box from out wide and a classic example of his weakness on Saturday for the Motherwell goal. Tanser goes to ground with a pretty pathetic effort on O'Hara and makes little if no impact in trying to stop him. Compare that to the tackles both McCann and MacNamara put in on the second half when Motherwell had counter attacks.. Yes they got bookings but stopped real danger. Tanser should have wiped O'Hara out on Saturday and taken the yellow card. That unfortunately is a major failing in his game at this level as he is simply too nice and brushed of the ball too easily.

4 hours ago, yahoorsir said:

Sorry don't agree re Tanser. OK going forward, can put in a decent cross and wins his share of headers  but far too weak defensively. Still allows too many crosses in to the box from out wide and a classic example of his weakness on Saturday for the Motherwell goal. Tanser goes to ground with a pretty pathetic effort on O'Hara and makes little if no impact in trying to stop him. Compare that to the tackles both McCann and MacNamara put in on the second half when Motherwell had counter attacks.. Yes they got bookings but stopped real danger. Tanser should have wiped O'Hara out on Saturday and taken the yellow card. That unfortunately is a major failing in his game at this level as he is simply too nice and brushed of the ball too easily.

I know, I'll need to stop posting when Im half buckled and getting sentimental. He has improved though but never a match for macnamarra, Kerr etc.:)

Celtic ,Rangers & Championship teams said to be interested in Tanser who's contact is up in the summer. Saints said to be in talks about s new contract. Don't think he will be here in the summer so hopefully get a few Bob for him in January.

On the other hand it may be agent talk.

On 11/24/2020 at 1:38 PM, Cagey said:

Celtic ,Rangers & Championship teams said to be interested in Tanser who's contact is up in the summer. Saints said to be in talks about s new contract. Don't think he will be here in the summer so hopefully get a few Bob for him in January.

On the other hand it may be agent talk.

Don’t think fans at clubs like Hibs and Aberdeen would put up with his inconsistent defensive shifts, never mind the Ugly Sisters 

58 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

I like Tanser but talk about the Old Firm/EFL Championship is absolute fantasy, so file me in the "his agent is at it" folder.

Very decent player. It does seem to have come out of the blue, though. No doubt will get a contract at a decent club, maybe one above our level money-wise, but I’m not sure Lennon and Gerrard are getting too moist about him just yet.