Hibs V St.Johnstone - Tuesday 24th November

SaintJet

6 minutes ago, slambrother said:

Commentator spot on about keeping styles.  Frustrates the hell out of me seeing a keeper routed to the line when you just feel he could have come out to meet it on the initial ball.  May well be that he’s coached to do that tho

That is certainly how Tommy wanted him to play.

With having to play our squad players I was expecting a defeat. Looks like we maybe should have won the game.

Where in the league would we be if we could take our chances.

At least we scored 2.

Not sure if Tansers defending had anything to do with it but concerned their right back scored both their goals.

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

With having to play our squad players I was expecting a defeat. Looks like we maybe should have won the game.

Where in the league would we be if we could take our chances.

At least we scored 2.

Not sure if Tansers defending had anything to do with it but concerned their right back scored both their goals.

Agree Cagey! Tanser for me always seems to have a part to play lately in the opposition goals!  Need Random to come on with the stats to prove me wrong though!

3 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

This kicks off at 7, for anyone who doesn't realise that. It's not really been made clear by either club.

Interesting point. With no fans at the game, what does it matter if it's 7 or 7.45 or whatever time? Why don't they just play these games in the afternoon? Does a certain amount of time have to pass from your previous game? Or is it all for the club's TV?

19 minutes ago, cristo said:

Interesting point. With no fans at the game, what does it matter if it's 7 or 7.45 or whatever time? Why don't they just play these games in the afternoon? Does a certain amount of time have to pass from your previous game? Or is it all for the club's TV?

I imagine its done so the PPV crowd would be as high as possible.

There's absolutely no point playing the game at 2 if your income is going to be cut by two thirds.

48 minutes ago, Cagey said:

44 minutes ago, Center Half said:

Agree Cagey! Tanser for me always seems to have a part to play lately in the opposition goals! 

Out of interest did either of you watch the game? Appears neither did yet Tanser is still to blame? 

18 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Thought Rooney on the line could have done better at Hibs second goal.  Move out and use your body to block the  ball not turn sideways.

It got deflected by Clark, I think.

First goal is on Gordon, who follows his striker into midfield unnecessarily and leaves a massive gap behind him, where they score from.

Wotherspoon sleeping a bit for the second.

Not sure why Tanser is being criticised at all.

1 hour ago, Abernethy Saint said:

You do feel we have far fewer points than we deserve this season. Once other teams catch up with postponed games, we might be fairly close to a relegation spot, but it feels like a top six season. Weird.

Yes very true... But other teams are not guaranteed points & games crammed in will mean injuries. Certainly has been a weird season... Personally, so far, I'm genuinely excited about how we play. Breath of fresh air. Yes, missing chances has cost us points, but at least we're creating them.