Celtic fans

saintgscot

Just now, saintgscot said:

Can I just say. If people are wondering why fans aren’t allowed in grounds this video shows why we aren’t allowed fans. They could at least wait till next weekend before wanting manager to go. But ultimately as unhappy as they are why result in this behaviour?

Apparently the best fans in the world.

Two things that I find slightly bemusing,

1)why do Celtic always try to minimise trouble caused by their fans by saying it is just a minority causing trouble, as always it is a helluva big minority. All troublemakers should be found and banned.

2)Whilst I don’t want to start slagging off the police who have a hard enough job to do WHY were no arrests made?

As has been said before scenes like that will put back the return of fans throughout Scotland by months.

Celtic have been pandering to the worst elements of their fan base for years, yesterday serves them right.

As for Lennon, he was a cheap option when Rangers* were in disarray.  It should have been obvious to the Celtic board that he would not be able to cope when times got tough.  To be fair he has had some bad luck with Covid but he had no idea how to react.  So far as the decent Celtic fans are concerned whoever took the decision to deny Rodgers sufficient funds to buy John McGinn has a lot to answer for.