January 2021 Transfer Window

Linky

31 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Who?

18 minutes ago, south inch said:

I think he means Chris Kane.

The man who has started the last 4 league matches as our primary striker??? Ok, I’ll indulge you... Chris Kane. He is currently Callum Davidson’s preferred striker. 19 Premier League goals in 7 years - inspiring stuff!!

But yeah, Melamed is probably worse, eh? I mean, we are sure of that, aren’t we?? Aren’t we?

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

5 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

The man who has started the last 4 league matches as our primary striker??? Ok, I’ll indulge you... Chris Kane. He is currently Callum Davidson’s preferred striker. 19 Premier League goals in 7 years - inspiring stuff!!

But yeah, Melamed is probably worse, eh? I mean, we are sure of that, aren’t we?? Aren’t we?

19 goals in 7 years!!!!!!!!

58 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

You’d imagine that we had made an offer for Gavin Reilly and Eamonn Brophy.

It's literally in the report for St Mirren signing Brophy that we offered him a contract.

We "lost out" alongside Aberdeen, Hibs, and a couple of English sides apparently, so you can all figure out why St Mirren got him.

Gavin Reilly has scored 1 goal in about 21 games this season.

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

It's literally in the report for St Mirren signing Brophy that we offered him a contract.

We "lost out" alongside Aberdeen, Hibs, and a couple of English sides apparently, so you can all figure out why St Mirren got him.

And what? Where did I say it isn’t? Look for the word “AND”. Condescending clown.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

Listen I’m no football scout. But people are saying we need a striker and there is a reason Callum is in the job and I’m not but. Against Ross County we had May and Kane up front. Conway and McNamara pinging in crosses left right and centre. Never saw a player in area to meet cross till Lane missed his header. Then Callum takes a striker of for a winger when we were longing the crosses in so surely we should striker for striker.

Don't think Callum will bring anyone else in. Quoted as being happy with his squad.

He will recall a couple of youngsters but that will be it.

There will be no real income for the rest of this season so the biscuit tin will have to remain closed.

Don't think we will even see any pre contracts unless we win next few games & look more secure.

8 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Don't think Callum will bring anyone else in. Quoted as being happy with his squad.

He will recall a couple of youngsters but that will be it.

There will be no real income for the rest of this season so the biscuit tin will have to remain closed.

Don't think we will even see any pre contracts unless we win next few games & look more secure.

Again, we apparently offered Brophy a deal at some point in the last month.

41 minutes ago, Linky said:

In terms of pre-contracts, I would happily take Liam Polworth as a replacement for Craig Bryson.

Greg Stewart & Jason Cummings are also free in the summer. As is Jordan Rhodes.

Cummings father in law was our former kitman I believe SSO probably lost out chance when he left :laugh:

On 1/3/2021 at 4:49 PM, Center Half said:

Would doubt Bryson can play for anybody else this season ? so he will be here to the end! 

Just seen reports that Lee Erwin is being offered to killie to push through the Brophy deal as a player swap in this window Erwin has played for county and st mirren this year but it seems the 2 club in a season rule has been relaxed for this season