Scottish Cup

cristo

• 4 weeks later...

Premiership games on 3rd April moved to 20th February.

There also no games on 10 th April.

There are also no midweek games after the break so I am sure the cup games could be played before final on 8 May.

A bit hard on the dozen teams under the championship that aren't playing & haven't for a while but the SFA doesn't care about them.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Premiership games on 3rd April moved to 20th February.

There also no games on 10 th April.

There are also no midweek games after the break so I am sure the cup games could be played before final on 8 May.

A bit hard on the dozen teams under the championship that aren't playing & haven't for a while but the SFA doesn't care about them.

Cups no happening this year 

Hardly any time to get 1st round completion never mind 2 3 4 etc

On 2/7/2021 at 10:34 AM, Abernethy Saint said:

Problem there is our single, and financially very lucrative, Europa League place (straight into Play Off round) is supposed to go to the Cup Winners.

What chance of it going to the League Cup winners instead if the Scottish Cup doesn't happen? :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

After 2 days of trying to cancel Premier Sports with my provider, by phone and online, eventually got thru' on a "type and answer" service and the lady, at least I believe it was a lady called Merry, managed to cancel my Premier Sports. I only took it out for the L.C.Final.

Won't be taking it out again, UNLESS we reach the Scottish Cup Final.

C.o.y.s.

Scottish Cup Final is on Council Tele.

8 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

After 2 days of trying to cancel Premier Sports with my provider, by phone and online, eventually got thru' on a "type and answer" service and the lady, at least I believe it was a lady called Merry, managed to cancel my Premier Sports. I only took it out for the L.C.Final.

What was the problem with doing it online? I just clicked 'cancel subscription' on the Premier website and it cancelled it automatically.

9 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Won't be taking it out again, UNLESS we reach the Scottish Cup Final.

C.o.y.s.

Just cancel your direct debit with the Bank. They will soon catch up :laugh:

12 hours ago, blueheaven said:

What was the problem with doing it online? I just clicked 'cancel subscription' on the Premier website and it cancelled it automatically.

Done through my provider Virginmedia. Sorry for delay in reply, as Broadband was down for nearly 5 hours.