Scottish Cup

cristo

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2021 at 7:04 PM, Cagey said:

Rangers & Celtic Scottish cup games on Premier Sports, surprise surprise.

Didn't know they had Scottish cup as well. Hope the BBC have some games or will have to keep on my subscription for Premier.

BBC have picked 3 games, none of them involving us!  What a surprise.

On 2/8/2021 at 12:52 PM, blueheaven said:

What chance of it going to the League Cup winners instead if the Scottish Cup doesn't happen? :mrgreen:

Zero now that we've won it :(  Actually I'll retype that as I enjoyed it so much.  '...now that we've won it'  :)

Edited by henryhallsdanceband

BBC showing QoS v Hibs .Ross County v Inverness Daley & Dumbarton v Aberdeen .

Premier showing Celtic v Falkirk & Rangers v Cove.

We know Premier will always go for OF no matter who they are playing but how our national broadcaster can pick those 3 over Dundee v Saints beggers believe.

On 3/24/2021 at 9:05 PM, Cagey said:

BBC showing QoS v Hibs .Ross County v Inverness Daley & Dumbarton v Aberdeen .

Premier showing Celtic v Falkirk & Rangers v Cove.

We know Premier will always go for OF no matter who they are playing but how our national broadcaster can pick those 3 over Dundee v Saints beggers believe.

Is it possible because Dundee were on bbc in the last round?

8 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Is it possible because Dundee were on bbc in the last round?

That doesn't stop them showing Dundee games every other Friday.

It won't stop premier showing games involving OF every round of the cup.

Edited by Cagey

I see Dundee have the game advertised as 2.00 ok but Saints and SFA have it as 3.00. Perhaps this is the only way they think they will win. I also noticed that Dundee United are also 3.00 will this be the first time that they have both played at home at the same time.

1 hour ago, Johnny B said:

Saints tv stating audio only in Cyprus is Dundee tv showing it live?

Also audio-only in the USA. Looks like we'll have to pay to watch it from either https://ppv.dundeefc.co.uk/ (£12.50 for the game) or http://deetv.dundeefc.co.uk/ (£12.00 for a month).

But I'd hold off until there's an announcement from the club. They've added the video feed for some away games at the last minute, so it might change.

3 hours ago, california_saintee said:

Also audio-only in the USA. Looks like we'll have to pay to watch it from either https://ppv.dundeefc.co.uk/ (£12.50 for the game) or http://deetv.dundeefc.co.uk/ (£12.00 for a month).

But I'd hold off until there's an announcement from the club. They've added the video feed for some away games at the last minute, so it might change.

I’m no giving the soap dodgers 12 pound or $24 :D

21 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

I see Dundee have the game advertised as 2.00 ok but Saints and SFA have it as 3.00. Perhaps this is the only way they think they will win. I also noticed that Dundee United are also 3.00 will this be the first time that they have both played at home at the same time.

3pm KO on their website

6 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Does the cup tv money get split between the teams?

Yes Dundee have stated that the money is split and St Johnstone were happy to agree on the £12.50 price as normally they would charge more for ppv 

14 minutes ago, chips said:

Yes Dundee have stated that the money is split and St Johnstone were happy to agree on the £12.50 price as normally they would charge more for ppv 

Great, glad saints getting some fans TV money out of it. Just hope Dundee don’t go bust before they hand it over. 

2 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

@Melbourne Saint has got me thinking about managers getting the sack from another thread.

Not beyond the realms of possibility that if we pump Dundee out of the Scottish Cup, James McPake could end up getting the Spanish Archer..

I think I’d quite enjoy that.

With the Championship being so tight I don't think they would risk it.

3 hours ago, garydavidson said:

With the Championship being so tight I don't think they would risk it.

I don’t think they are going to get the play offs. They need to hit some decent form and soon. For weeks now that have been wanging on about going on a winning run. It isn’t happening.

They are just going to stutter and stumble towards the end of the season while teams like Raith, Inverness and Queen of the South start to peak.

McPake would have been sacked long ago if there had been fans in the ground. 

22 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Someone tell Captn Dave to do his talking on the pitch.Love it when they come out in the papers giving it laldy, and then eat humble pie.

I noticed that... Is he right as it's a one of game sure but the gulf between the two teams is bigger than it has been for a while

On 3/31/2021 at 12:39 AM, R.B.B:- Adz said:

I don’t think they are going to get the play offs. They need to hit some decent form and soon. For weeks now that have been wanging on about going on a winning run. It isn’t happening.

They are just going to stutter and stumble towards the end of the season while teams like Raith, Inverness and Queen of the South start to peak.

McPake would have been sacked long ago if there had been fans in the ground. 

image.thumb.png.86d1644a4206df5713953e3576b9fba3.png

They are on a decent enough run when you look at the form of the teams between 5th and 10th. There are only five or six games left so their current form would be enough to see them get into the play offs. Sacking him would be madness, which isn't beyond Dundee.