Scottish Cup

cristo

8 hours ago, Cagey said:

When Adam was asked what happened at the penalty his response was it's NOT a derby.

He went on to say Saints are a poor side & they pummeled us for 75 mins.

He said all the teams below Aberdeen are not as good as top Championship teams.

He said he had heard that some Saints players are being touted for Scotland, Scotland must be in a bad way if that's the case.

Love those tears Charlie. Hope you are still in Championship next season & your wages bankrupt the fan that is paying them ,fat man.

Charlie is snorting his namesake.

The fixture is the original derby. 

Dundee are diddy.

They did have a few chances and they got spit roasted on each and every one of them, especially the fumble by Zander. GIRFUY bams

Edited by MySpazz

Looks like the game next week will have to be rearranged. With the next round so soon after this round this will be a problem apart from the fact Clyde already have a tight schedule.

Do they bring the game forward to Thursday or Friday & to hell with that affects Clyde.

The fact there are no fans will make it a bit easier this season.

Edited by Cagey

3 hours ago, Cagey said:

Looks like the game next week will have to be rearranged. With the next round so soon after this round this will be a problem apart from the fact Clyde already have a tight schedule.

Do they bring the game forward to Thursday or Friday & to hell with that affects Clyde.

The fact there are no fans will make it a bit easier this season.

I think it might be a wee bit unfair on Clyde to play two games on the Thursday :razz:

14 minutes ago, Stumpy1966 said:

I think it might be a wee bit unfair on Clyde to play two games on the Thursday :razz:

That's why I mentioned their tight schedule so Thursday & Friday are out.

I don't think playing on Saturday is out. Just ,it can't be played mid afternoon.

18 hours ago, Cagey said:

That's why I mentioned their tight schedule so Thursday & Friday are out.

I don't think playing on Saturday is out. Just ,it can't be played mid afternoon.

one of the articles I saw said that if they did play Saturday it would have to be 12 ko at latest to allow for possible extra time and penalties, so that it finished before 3. 

Clyde have a crazy schedule with their last game on the Tuesday after the cup tie, which I suppose they would be able to put back to Wed, if they moved the saints game to Sunday. 

5 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

802D98AE-72F3-4D3B-8AFA-57878DE3F5CD.jpeg

Christ, that's a dog's breakfast. Shoe-horned into every nook & cranny. However, if you were a football tragic, you can watch/ listen to fixtures on Friday from 6- 9.45 (assuming no extra time in fixtures - Midden Vs ICT could go the distance). If there was, it could be 4 hours of football. I quite like it, actually. Be good to see Melamed get good game time.

Saturday go for the goals. :laugh:

Zander

Gordon               Kerr         McCart                                                                                        

Liam 

MOH                              McCann                          Tanser

Spoony

Kane       Melamed                    

Edited by mainstand

18 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Christ, that's a dog's breakfast. Shoe-horned into every nook & cranny. However, if you were a football tragic, you can watch/ listen to fixtures on Friday from 6- 9.45 (assuming no extra time in fixtures - Midden Vs ICT could go the distance). If there was, it could be 4 hours of football. I quite like it, actually. Be good to see Melamed get good game time.

Would not disagree with your assessment but so far I have not heard anyone complain which suggests the consultation was genuine and the SFA have got something right for a change.

18 minutes ago, south inch said:

Would not disagree with your assessment but so far I have not heard anyone complain which suggests the consultation was genuine and the SFA have got something right for a change.

Livi said they were not consulted & would doubt if anyone outside OF was.

16 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Given there’s no fans, I don’t suppose it really matters when a game is played, as long as the TV who are paying for it are happy. I would think 99% of the consultation was with TV and the OF.

Exactly. Sadly expect bloodshed in Glasgow on Sunday, no matter who wins. 

10 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

Notice that Clyde are playing tonight only 2 days before meeting us. Tough ask for them unless they rest a few, especially Goodwillie.

At the request of Clyde, Saints agreed to move k.o. time from 11.30am  to 5.30pm.

Callum questioning other clubs, who when contacted about changing k.o. times, point blank refused.