Scottish Cup

cristo

Well done to Clyde. You wouldn't know they had played a game every couple of days for the last couple of weeks & not even one down with cramp.

If they had come at us like they did in last 15 minutes they might have made a game of it.

Unlucky to get the goal knocked off & guy missed at sitter at the end.

1 hour ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

Never seen such domination from a saints side as we were in the first half, second half not as good.

Should have had more from the strikers today... plenty of great positions created.

Not sure how we beat play rangers/celtic, but big Rooney will be a threat we didnt see today

Not sure either, only thing I can suggest is we might get 4/5 shots at goal instead of 22 and still somehow score 2!!

10 hours ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Could have something to do with only 3 of their starting 11 today played on Thursday.

Yeah,impressed that a part time team can make 8 changes. We don't know if they we're rested on Thursday.

Either way the part time side tried for the full 90 mins.

So it looks like we will be playing Rangers at home in the League quickly followed by the cup game next Saturday 

I have enough belief in this team to think we can beat them once but twice will be a bridge to far so what would people prefer? A home win is the most achievable but we have top 6 in the bag ,do we go all guns blazing at Ibroke  to try and achieve a win in the cup?

1 minute ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

So it looks like we will be playing Rangers at home in the League quickly followed by the cup game next Saturday 

I have enough belief in this team to think we can beat them once but twice will be a bridge to far so what would people prefer? A home win is the most achievable but we have top 6 in the bag ,do we go all guns blazing at Ibroke  to try and achieve a win in the cup?

Let's beat em at ayebroke,one in the eye fir Gerrard

2 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Cup win, without question. 

We've barely troubled them all season, getting pumped twice.

I guess we'll go 5-2-3 and pray we magically create something, then lose by 2 or 3, in both games.

I thought both cheeks of the arse were pretty poor today especially septic. How mcgregor  won motm I don’t know other than a few passbacks from both Celtic and Rangers players he never had much to do even the penalty was little more than a pass back. I don’t see any reason why we can’t beat them if we are at the top of our game.

Prefer to play Rangers. They may be the in form team but Celtic always seem to be able to score plenty against us. It will be the usual tactic of one up front and trying to keep them at bay for as long as possible and catch them late on. Dont think Rangers are as sound at the back as their results would indicate. Wish we would have a go at them. I would imagine we will rest players midweek.

28 minutes ago, Rob said:

Prefer to play Rangers. They may be the in form team but Celtic always seem to be able to score plenty against us. It will be the usual tactic of one up front and trying to keep them at bay for as long as possible and catch them late on. Dont think Rangers are as sound at the back as their results would indicate. Wish we would have a go at them. I would imagine we will rest players midweek.

Especially Craig, Wotherspoon & Melamed.

Willing to give this one up & keep our influential players for Saturday.