Sign in to follow this  
SaintJet

St.Johnstone V St.Mirren - Saturday 16th January

3 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

Any idea how to buy 50/50 tickets without a PayPal account?

Sure there is a way, just cant figure it out....

I have the same problem ,are you using a iPad or iphone by chance ?

6 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

No, an android 

Well there goes that theory that is was just ipads or phones that it just gives you the PayPal option .Ive told the club about it and they seem to think it’s just me ,but my laddie has the same problem.Club loosing out on money.

On 1/15/2021 at 9:04 AM, blueheaven said:

I'd had the weather in mind because of the snow yesterday, but I suppose there's that other issue too! Has the snow in Perth gone?

I see Saints took the trouble to post a report on the state of the pitch on the website.  When I was a wee boy we had to rely on a board put up outside St Paul's on Saturday which would say Match On (or Off) and that would disappear when the Telegraph seller turned up with the early edition.

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

Just when you think we have a side he goes & plays Bryson.

Is it McCann right wing back or back 4.

Dont get it. Is he thinking about Semi final.

Kerr Gordon and McCart back 3

This could be another nail in the coffin if this does not work against St Mirren's 5 in the midfield. I cannot see where our leadership and dig will come from in the middle of the park

Edited by Johnny B

14 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

2 changes from the side that drew 1-1 with Motherwell last week. Eamonn Brophy makes his first Saints start in place of Kyle McAllister, while Cammy MacPherson replaces Ethan Erhahon

Brophy and Erwin as a two up front... our back 3 will need to be on it.

1 hour ago, south inch said:

I see Saints took the trouble to post a report on the state of the pitch on the website.  When I was a wee boy we had to rely on a board put up outside St Paul's on Saturday which would say Match On (or Off) and that would disappear when the Telegraph seller turned up with the early edition.

Thought it would be carrier pidgeon that's whit Hoodlum said

3 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

This could be another nail in the coffin if this does not work against St Mirren's 5 in the midfield. I cannot see where our leadership and dig will come from in the middle of the park

If we had kept roughly the same team as last week & got beat Callum may have got away with it but if we get beat today he will get some stick.

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

If we had kept roughly the same team as last week & got beat Callum may have got away with it but if we get beat today he will get some stick.

He has strengthened the back 5 if Kerr is 100% after the virus but he has weakened the midfield, Who is our strong holding midfielder and who is the leader in the middle of the park?

6 minutes ago, Cagey said:

If we had kept roughly the same team as last week & got beat Callum may have got away with it

What I read into the changes he sees the middle of the park as our problem last week. It was not. Many commented on how good we played going forward I do not see this change change ........philosophy. Get his best back 5, best 3 central midfielders and best 2 strikers and go with it unless injury or suspension intervenes. We need a settled team