LEAGUE CUP FINAL: St Johnstone v Livingston, Hampden Park, 28 Feb 2021

Melbourne Saint

St Johnstone midfielder Murray Davidson is a major doubt for the Betfred Cup final after a bad Kemar Roofe tackle forced him off at Ibrox as Rangers won 1-0 to stretch their lead at the top of the table. BBC

Gutted for him that will be 2 cup finals he has missed through injury

1 hour ago, Johnny B said:

St Johnstone midfielder Murray Davidson is a major doubt for the Betfred Cup final after a bad Kemar Roofe tackle forced him off at Ibrox as Rangers won 1-0 to stretch their lead at the top of the table. BBC

Gutted for him that will be 2 cup finals he has missed through injury

he has wolverine-like powers of recovery - don't rule him out

2 hours ago, montrosesaintee said:

he has wolverine-like powers of recovery - don't rule him out

Sorry don't know what that means but I'd wait a few days until his injury can be better assessed.  Some are worse than they look and vice versa.  Would hate to see him miss out on a chance of a place in the final.

Is it wrong of me to say I am sick of all the hype around Livi and Martindale? Commendable as it is that he has  had a successful rehabilitation the media are already deciding on the narrative 
his name is in the cup as far as they are concerned! Saints needn’t bother turning up! 
So come on Saints we are always best coming in as the underdog.. I am sure we can do it!

1 hour ago, Wendy Saints said:

Is it wrong of me to say I am sick of all the hype around Livi and Martindale? Commendable as it is that he has  had a successful rehabilitation the media are already deciding on the narrative 
his name is in the cup as far as they are concerned! Saints needn’t bother turning up! 
So come on Saints we are always best coming in as the underdog.. I am sure we can do it!

Yeah Im sick of it as well. Even before it was decided they would be in the final.

On another note, I wondered how they could get together a cup final kit so quickly but seems its just the same as the Motherwell goalkeeper kit this season. I never bought it but it looks good in the pictures. We seem to have had the best luck playing in yellow this season.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Yeah Im sick of it as well. Even before it was decided they would be in the final.

On another note, I wondered how they could get together a cup final kit so quickly but seems its just the same as the Motherwell goalkeeper kit this season. I never bought it but it looks good in the pictures. We seem to have had the best luck playing in yellow this season.

Fingers crossed yellow is the colour!

3 hours ago, Wendy Saints said:

We are the eternal underdogs

On 2/5/2021 at 5:19 PM, Saintdunc said:

Wow! Just wow!

Tune is ok........  Attila blasts out tunes on a Saturday night streaming live on TWITCH . He is looking for saintess to come and join his pre final Party of Sat 27th .  Just search djdinoattila , and create a login name.  He will be on this Saturday also. 8 to late.   

11 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

I have only just noticed this and have to say this level of merchandise from Saints is unparalleled, good effort: https://www.stjohnstonedirect.co.uk/collections/cup-final

Ordered a top Sunday evening, just got a E,Mail saying being delived tomorrow am, cannae beat that ,, used before never any complaints.

On 2/5/2021 at 8:24 AM, Rob said:

I'm done with it also.. Good luck to The Pikey for getting his act together and being a contribution to society however he's got a lot of years to catch up and pay it off.. FKKK LIVI< KILLIE< STMIDDEN all get more praise than us these weggies are so pissed at us still in the premier

1 hour ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

As I doubt Mr. Pirie delivers to East Lothian, I wonder if I could claim a visit to Newtyle as an essential journey to stock up on Saints' produce.  We could also exchange views on Bertie Auld's offside goal in the 1969 final!