LEAGUE CUP FINAL: St Johnstone v Livingston, Hampden Park, 28 Feb 2021

Melbourne Saint

6 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

Fitzwater, a defender for Livi, sent off. Don’t know if he is a regular or not but if he is that’s one less to choose for our cup final date.

It's in a league game is bless it is violent conduct won't count for cup. 

More worrying for them is Scott Robinson going off injured after 12 mins 

18 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

Sure there are plenty of free/discount codes to get it cheaper. They all seemed to come with the caveat that its quite tricky to unsubscribe - I have no experience of this though.

You can unsubscribe easily online. Don’t know where that rumour comes from. 

just make sure you choose the month to month subscription and don’t tie yourself in for 6 months at the cheaper rate 

9 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

You can unsubscribe easily online. Don’t know where that rumour comes from. 

just make sure you choose the month to month subscription and don’t tie yourself in for 6 months at the cheaper rate 

This is what I done to watch the semi. I was tempted to get the six month subsription for 10 bucs a month but glad I didn't because there is nothing I've seen on the channel that I would watch to justify it.

17 hours ago, Rob said:

This is going to be on Premier Sports1. So whats the best way to get this. I get my tv from Virgin so any tips on cheap subscriptions out there.

Find someone who has already paid for it and download the app. Use their log in details and you can watch it. I think each subscriber gets a couple of extra devices 

11 hours ago, SaintJet said:

This is what I done to watch the semi. I was tempted to get the six month subsription for 10 bucs a month but glad I didn't because there is nothing I've seen on the channel that I would watch to justify it.

I actually watch the J League on their Freesport Channel early doors on a Saturday morning. 

looking forward to the new season starting at the end of the month. Don’t follow a team but there’s a ton of really watchable, free flowing, technical attacking football. 

2 hours ago, garydavidson said:

Wish I could afford to just chuck £200 into the back of a cupboard and forget about it :laugh:

I do like a bit of Sports Memorabilia! I’ve got a squad signed, match worn Gary Irvine shirt somewhere too from the year we got promoted, and I bought a cap signed by Jamie Gillan, punter for the Cleveland Browns recently, just because he’s Scottish! 

Polo shirt with the white collar hanging in my wardrobe, match ticket bought along with 50/50 draw, magazine and match programme.

Premier sport to be added to my Sky account, beer will be chilling and champagne on ice.

Will try not dwell on not being at Hampden with young John Bonham at my side and surrounded by saintees and will probably not sleep next Saturday night but the excitement is building and I will be roaring my team home from the Highlands.

Will miss meeting Stevie May at the Mill Street taxi tank at 3am after the Scottish cup final but will not miss the bollicking for getting home at 4am after an hours wait for a taxi.

This week will be an emotional journey, and one I won’t forget but, O when the saints, go marching in, I will be in that number.