LEAGUE CUP FINAL: St Johnstone v Livingston, Hampden Park, 28 Feb 2021

Melbourne Saint

On 2/26/2021 at 8:42 AM, blueheaven said:

I didn't think it was possible to watch via a browser? I tried that for the semi-final and couldn't find any way of doing it. Don't you have to watch either through the Premier Player app or through a Sky box (or equivalent)?

I was on website to sign up and was able to watch live Italian footy via browser. Will install app too just in case. 

On 2/26/2021 at 8:42 AM, blueheaven said:

I didn't think it was possible to watch via a browser? I tried that for the semi-final and couldn't find any way of doing it. Don't you have to watch either through the Premier Player app or through a Sky box (or equivalent)?

I was able to watch it via the browser on my Firestick no problem.

58 minutes ago, south inch said:

Football Focus gave the game a mention mainly because they thought the Livingston Cup Final song was an absolute belter.  When they played it I am afraid to me it sounded like some poor guy had been given a microphone to express himself whilst he had a hernia operation without an anaesthetic.

Poor fella.

3 hours ago, blueheaven said:

People who've said they've been able to watch Premier Sports through a browser - can I ask where you're clicking on the Premier Sports website? I can't see anything on there. Anyone have a link?

https://www.premierplayer.tv/

My Account Sign in at the top right. If you dont get that on the screen and just get loads of subscribe options there is a link at the bottom to the homepage with the signin -  on my Amazon browser it was hidden behind the AppleStore/GooglePlayStore banner.

Yes I have Sky, was all pretty quick once I worked out you can’t add it from Sky. Com and just go to www.premiersports, it asks for name address etc and your Sky viewing card number.

Bertie bonus will be seeing a couple of NHL Vegas Knights games.

I have a strong feeling that it will be a saintee that gets man of the match!