LEAGUE CUP FINAL: St Johnstone v Livingston, Hampden Park, 28 Feb 2021

Melbourne Saint

Callum said he only enjoyed the last 10 seconds. Likewise,I was worried Livi might just snatch a goal even though it didn't look like they had enough in them. They are just a team of hard working rejected journeymen.

Went through a bottle of red watching it today so will watch it on Saints TV tomorrow in a less stressful manner.

1 minute ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Get it right up the glory hunting bassas from Aberdeen Utd Rangers Tic et al, flahscores showing the entire starting 11 are Scottish, Spoony and Ali showing Canadian and NI flags but they were born in Scotland. That’s amazing. 

Got to give a shout out to Tommy for putting part of the jig saw together but wow to Davidson and the coaching staff for putting if all together and making it happen. 

Yeah,thanks to Tommy for signing  Rooney& McCart. Probably the best 2 signings he ever made. Still strange he decided to leave in February just as we started playing sexy football.

I know Rooney didn't join us too this season btw.

1 minute ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Wish we all could have been at McD tonight to welcome our winners home, hope saints are taking loads of photos to share with us .

The people on the social media etc really deserve credit for the amount we are seeing over the past week and a bit. I thought they started it a wee bit early before the Motherwell game, but it really has been of really good content.

21 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Callum said he only enjoyed the last 10 seconds. Likewise,I was worried Livi might just snatch a goal even though it didn't look like they had enough in them. They are just a team of hard working rejected journeymen.

Went through a bottle of red watching it today so will watch it on Saints TV tomorrow in a less stressful manner.

Thought the same regarding then getting a lucky break but the back three were immense.

Only one bottle were you making it last.

6 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I saw a photo ,I think on P& B of Liam on his own on the Hampden pitch kissing the turf. It's been an emotional day all round.

It's a brilliant photo I think he is sitting out on the turf using his phone think it was taken by one of the saints media team whoever it was deserves a lot of credit. 

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

There is a video on twitter of the saints directors with the trophy going by parkhead showing off the cup saying we have got your cup:D they did sent it to Celtic Twitter account 

Not the best thing to do with the reaction they are getting from some of the Muppets. 

google Glasgow Live and you will see it.

8 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Sat here in tears watchin us lift the cup, lost my wife of 40 years  in June always wanted me to go up the road to see the boys when she was I'll, then lost the brother and his mate who were big Saintees  smiling down on us, love to think they helped us win it.

I too lost my wife last year after a tough battle with MND yesterday a was a wee bright spot in my life in what has been a tough couple of years. My dear wife was never a football fan although she did encourage me and our 3 wonderful now grown up children to indulge our passion for Saints which we did with a passion. We Saints fans follow a great well run club something I will be eternally grateful for.

2 hours ago, Saints11 said:

Beer is all finished so off to bed wearing my Saints Top. Really thought 2014 was a once in a lifetime so to see Saints lift another major trophy just beggars belief. Bursting with pride. COYS

Don't use the phrase 2014 and once ina lifetime about something @Abernethy Saint will be nicking your line to use in an independence referendum :D it's amazing how many MPs were posting about saints today didn't know we had so many followers in cabinet and seats of high power.

7 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

I too lost my wife last year after a tough battle with MND yesterday a was a wee bright spot in my life in what has been a tough couple of years. My dear wife was never a football fan although she did encourage me and our 3 wonderful now grown up children to indulge our passion for Saints which we did with a passion. We Saints fans follow a great well run club something I will be eternally grateful for.

So sorry to hear about your wife, looks like we both chose guid anes.