Melbourne Saint

LEAGUE CUP FINAL: St Johnstone v Livingston, Hampden Park, 28 Feb 2021

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, templeofsaints said:

Saw it - thought no its too much.

 

....5 mins later I gave in....

I dont buy football shirts but really tempted by this as its nicer than this seasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

St Johnstone midfielder Murray Davidson is a major doubt for the Betfred Cup final after a bad Kemar Roofe tackle forced him off at Ibrox as Rangers won 1-0 to stretch their lead at the top of the table. BBC

Gutted for him that will be 2 cup finals he has missed through injury

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnny B said:

St Johnstone midfielder Murray Davidson is a major doubt for the Betfred Cup final after a bad Kemar Roofe tackle forced him off at Ibrox as Rangers won 1-0 to stretch their lead at the top of the table. BBC

Gutted for him that will be 2 cup finals he has missed through injury

he has wolverine-like powers of recovery - don't rule him out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, montrosesaintee said:

he has wolverine-like powers of recovery - don't rule him out

Sorry don't know what that means but I'd wait a few days until his injury can be better assessed.  Some are worse than they look and vice versa.  Would hate to see him miss out on a chance of a place in the final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it wrong of me to say I am sick of all the hype around Livi and Martindale? Commendable as it is that he has  had a successful rehabilitation the media are already deciding on the narrative 
his name is in the cup as far as they are concerned! Saints needn’t bother turning up! 
So come on Saints we are always best coming in as the underdog.. I am sure we can do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wendy Saints said:

Is it wrong of me to say I am sick of all the hype around Livi and Martindale? Commendable as it is that he has  had a successful rehabilitation the media are already deciding on the narrative 
his name is in the cup as far as they are concerned! Saints needn’t bother turning up! 
So come on Saints we are always best coming in as the underdog.. I am sure we can do it!

Yeah Im sick of it as well. Even before it was decided they would be in the final.

On another note, I wondered how they could get together a cup final kit so quickly but seems its just the same as the Motherwell goalkeeper kit this season. I never bought it but it looks good in the pictures. We seem to have had the best luck playing in yellow this season.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rob said:

Yeah Im sick of it as well. Even before it was decided they would be in the final.

On another note, I wondered how they could get together a cup final kit so quickly but seems its just the same as the Motherwell goalkeeper kit this season. I never bought it but it looks good in the pictures. We seem to have had the best luck playing in yellow this season.

 

Fingers crossed yellow is the colour!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wendy Saints said:

Is it wrong of me to say I am sick of all the hype around Livi and Martindale? Commendable as it is that he has  had a successful rehabilitation the media are already deciding on the narrative 
his name is in the cup as far as they are concerned! Saints needn’t bother turning up! 
So come on Saints we are always best coming in as the underdog.. I am sure we can do it!

We are the eternal underdogs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2021 at 5:19 PM, Saintdunc said:

Wow! Just wow!

Tune is ok........  Attila blasts out tunes on a Saturday night streaming live on TWITCH . He is looking for saintess to come and join his pre final Party of Sat 27th .  Just search djdinoattila , and create a login name.  He will be on this Saturday also. 8 to late.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

I have only just noticed this and have to say this level of merchandise from Saints is unparalleled, good effort: https://www.stjohnstonedirect.co.uk/collections/cup-final

Ordered a top Sunday evening, just got a E,Mail saying being delived tomorrow am, cannae beat that ,, used before never any complaints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2021 at 8:24 AM, Rob said:

Yeah Im sick of it as well. Even before it was decided they would be in the final.

On another note, I wondered how they could get together a cup final kit so quickly but seems its just the same as the Motherwell goalkeeper kit this season. I never bought it but it looks good in the pictures. We seem to have had the best luck playing in yellow this season.

 

I'm done with it also.. Good luck to The Pikey for getting his act together and being a contribution to society however he's got a lot of years to catch up and pay it off.. FKKK LIVI< KILLIE< STMIDDEN all get more praise than us these weggies are so pissed at us still in the premier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

As I doubt Mr. Pirie delivers to East Lothian, I wonder if I could claim a visit to Newtyle as an essential journey to stock up on Saints' produce.  We could also exchange views on Bertie Auld's offside goal in the 1969 final!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...