LEAGUE CUP FINAL: St Johnstone v Livingston, Hampden Park, 28 Feb 2021

Melbourne Saint

was planning to do my taxes but decided to have some cup final fun :)

---------------------------------------

Zander Clark - Taking St Johnstone to the big dance!

Despite critics of his sluggish statistical start to the season and jealousy of his Venetian Marble Media Wall we will never forget his strong comeback and heroics that have taken us to the Betfred Cup Final vs Livingston.

1 hour ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

was planning to do my taxes but decided to have some cup final fun :)

---------------------------------------

Zander Clark - Taking St Johnstone to the big dance!

Despite critics of his sluggish statistical start to the season and jealousy of his Venetian Marble Media Wall we will never forget his strong comeback and heroics that have taken us to the Betfred Cup Final vs Livingston.

No doubt that he has made a big contribution to us getting to the final. However (there is always a "however" with Zander), I am concerned that may he have one of his indecisive "moments", away with the fairies & it proves pivotal in a defeat, then forget "confidence shot". More like, "shifted on asap". He will cop more shit than Hiroshima & Nagasaki combined. Plays a decent/ good game, then we can rightly praise him to the hilt. A lot hinges on his performance on Sunday.

13 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

No doubt that he has made a big contribution to us getting to the final. However (there is always a "however" with Zander), I am concerned that may he have one of his indecisive "moments", away with the fairies & it proves pivotal in a defeat, then forget "confidence shot". More like, "shifted on asap". He will cop more shit than Hiroshima & Nagasaki combined. Plays a decent/ good game, then we can rightly praise him to the hilt. A lot hinges on his performance on Sunday.

Bit of fun old chap.... not meant to be too serious :)

1 hour ago, Abernethy Saint said:

I just can’t get nervous about this game, in complete contrast to 2014 when I was a wreck for months. I’m just convinced we’ll win fairly easily. I have absolutely nothing to back this up.

Please continue.

Might this help?

The bookies have made Livi firm favourites and as the old adage goes, the bookies are never wrong...

399C9DE8-C2C6-4C50-9141-7393E994CCDB.jpeg

5 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Might this help?

The bookies have made Livi firm favourites and as the old adage goes, the bookies are never wrong...

399C9DE8-C2C6-4C50-9141-7393E994CCDB.jpeg

The bookies had Hibs firm favourites in the Semi Final and also Livi firm favourites when we beat them a fortnight ago. And as Ross County proved on Sunday with their 11/1 tag the bookies are not always right.