LEAGUE CUP FINAL: St Johnstone v Livingston, Hampden Park, 28 Feb 2021

Melbourne Saint

On 2/24/2021 at 3:58 PM, Dooj said:

Quick Premier Sports viewing query - any difference (technical or otherwise) in watching via a browser or via the app?

I dont think there is any difference but it doesnt like if you logged in on another device within 90 minutes IIRC, It forces you to remotely kill other login then login again

On 2/24/2021 at 3:58 PM, Dooj said:

Quick Premier Sports viewing query - any difference (technical or otherwise) in watching via a browser or via the app?

I didn't think it was possible to watch via a browser? I tried that for the semi-final and couldn't find any way of doing it. Don't you have to watch either through the Premier Player app or through a Sky box (or equivalent)?

A bit surreal lead up to the cup final but it is what it is.

I think we'll see Muzz and Tanser back and I think we'll see Melamed start. 

Might be hard on Booth who has been brilliant as first alternate but I think Tanser is a potential match winner with his free kicks.

Kane is definitley starting but I think Melamed is a handful so he's got to be a serious possibility.

Muzz is Muzz and he'll be ready.

History awaits us lads lets hope we can seize it.

3 hours ago, blueheaven said:

I didn't think it was possible to watch via a browser? I tried that for the semi-final and couldn't find any way of doing it. Don't you have to watch either through the Premier Player app or through a Sky box (or equivalent)?

No, browser is ok. The sky & Player only option does seem to be 2 separate login pages

2 hours ago, john.w said:

07.00 here, noticed on Saints tv they’ve got it as 06.00 is there a prematch show

Yes usually have something before the game as lead in.

Question is - is it worth getting up an hour earlier or in the temperatures you will be having spend another hour in bed with the wife??

Watch how you answer John she may be checking it out :lol:

14 minutes ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Aha! A great alternative to Saints TV, which I haven't got yet due to time difference, as I'll be camping down the coast. Commentary on standard FM/MW Radio Scotland?

Aye Radio Scotland . 

Gone old school will be tuned in .

Fuq yer telly  football pay to view pish .it’s killed  the game .