Kilmarnock V St.Johnstone Saturday 30th January

SaintJet

No time to rest up. Off to Killie on League Business on Saturday and we hope to continue our good record aginst them this season.

I have no idea who's going to start this game; changes from Wednesday I suspect- but it could be anyone's guess. 

We need a win to keep up our continued progress and away from trouble at the bottom.

We have enough decent players to put out a decent team but that certainly shouldn't include Bryson, Conway or, on current form, O'Halloran. 

Ali McCann should start every game and David Wotherspoon as often as is possible. 

Not that I mind the back three but think it's a bit disappointing that, at this stage of the season, you'd be worried about switching to a back four as we haven't used it. Going into next season, I think you need to be flexible enough to switch between both. 

Usual back five, McCann and Davidson/Craig, then either Wotherspoon and two strikers, or Wotherspoon, Middleton and Kane. 

Could really do with the three points ahead of games against Old Firm and Livingston. 

3 hours ago, Cagey said:

Who would you play up front on their own.

Kane and melamed Kane showed against Aberdeen when he got the ball he was looking for another striker to play the ball to. Also already said melamed two games one goal two assists so why did he get dropped. Ok maybe wasn’t assist against Utd but still great play to get it to spoony.

Edited by saintgscot

5 minutes ago, saintgscot said:

Kane and melamed Kane showed against Aberdeen when he got the ball he was looking for another striker to play the ball to. Also already said melamed two games one goal two assists so why did he get dropped. Ok maybe wasn’t assist against Utd but still great play to get it to spoony.

Doesn't look like Callum likes 2 up front.

Everyone knows we will play the same back 5. McCann and Craig will come back in. I would like to see 2 up front and Wotherspoon number 10. Up front he will rest Kane and hopefully play Melamed and May. But he will probably do his usual and play an isolated striker with 2 playing narrow behind him. Leaving the wings for the wing backs. He said in his post match interview he needs to get Middleton up to speed and it will take 3 or 4 games so cannot see him starting until after the OF games.

22 hours ago, Radford 72 said:

We have enough decent players to put out a decent team but that certainly shouldn't include Bryson, Conway or, on current form, O'Halloran. 

Ok but why the Hate for the 3 there ? Bryson is a sort of animal that every good team needs , Conway set up goals and scored one last week and  O’Halloran has fell to bits a wee bit , but do you not think he needs maybe a wee cuddle ? 

Support the team whoever is on the park no?