Kilmarnock V St.Johnstone Saturday 30th January

SaintJet

Great comeback, but Melamed was the difference. Scored the first and set up the third. A lot of our play was really sloppy, giving the ball away, bad corners.

It just makes me more frustrated that Melamed hasn't played more this season. I think he'd be in double figures and we'd be in the top 6. Him and May up front is the way to go.

1 minute ago, Linky said:

Great comeback, but Melamed was the difference. Scored the first and set up the third. A lot of our play was really sloppy, giving the ball away, bad corners.

It just makes me more frustrated that Melamed hasn't played more this season. I think he'd be in double figures and we'd be in the top 6. Him and May up front is the way to go.

Melamed also won the free kick that led to the 2nd. Fantastic performance.

4 minutes ago, Linky said:

His shot from Jason's knock down was blocked to Muzz for the second too. 

1 hour ago, 17May said:

I’m getting absolutely scunnered watching the same storyline every week

1 hour ago, Pat McGroin said:

Utterly pish. 

Where the f**k do you start with this? I can’t even be bothered to start discussing how crap it is. 

1 hour ago, rik2304 said:

We're in trouble. Big trouble.

1 hour ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

this is totally sh*t.... dont look like scoring, and defensive shambles

1 hour ago, Templar Saint said:

Time for the manager to earn his corn.

Pretty football or back 3 trying to play long killer passes not working - need an end product.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

This is on the defence, tbf. Set up was fine and midfield/attack playing well.

What can you do when your defence constantly allows players free hits inside the box though? It's happened all season.

When are folk going to just put the keyboard away during a game :laugh: when I ce on was expecting a bigger meltdown 

Great comeback from saints. One of these games where 2 0 did not reflect the play and glad to see guy getting his goal. 

Happy Saturday. 

What a week for at mirren 6 points from 2 away games at county and parkhead after a semi final.defeat which meant we needed that win. 

Massive result especially with the midden beating Celtic.

Why are we poor in first half. Too refencive ?.

Goal & 2 assists for Guy. Have to wonder where we would be if he had played all season.

Even if he wasn't fully up to game fitness,surely he could have given a decent 30 mins a game.

7 minutes ago, mainstand said:

When are folk going to just put the keyboard away during a game :laugh: when I ce on was expecting a bigger meltdown 

Great comeback from saints. One of these games where 2 0 did not reflect the play and glad to see guy getting his goal. 

Happy Saturday. 

What a week for at mirren 6 points from 2 away games at county and parkhead after a semi final.defeat which meant we needed that win. 

When we get into a stadium to watch the match.

Manager did earn his corn at half time and there were less long balls and end product .