Who’s getting sacked in the morning?

Saintdunc

There is a theory that Lennon's contract includes a bonus for winning 10 in a row which he can claim if he is sacked before that becomes mathematically impossible.  Sounds stupid but it is a straight lift from a Celtic Fans Forum where all sorts of crazy theories are being suggested as to why he is still in charge.

If he is still in charge when Celtic come to McD in 2 weeks failing to beat them will be 3 points dropped.

I never really understand the constant speculation about McInnes' job. He consistently has Aberdeen in 3rd or 4th place, generally miles above the rest of the pack. What more would anyone expect of Aberdeen? Perhaps they'd hope to do a bit better in the Cups, but generally Celtic have dominated those and he has had them in four finals since he took over (one of which they won). Before he took over they'd finished 9th in the league for three seasons in a row.

I think Aberdeen fans have the mindset of “big club” fans because of the Fergie glory years. (Actually, history shows them more as a Motherwell or St Mirren with one, admittedly very vivid, purple patch). Expectations are higher. But as they can never be a big club over time, frustration is the inevitable result. 

I think you see the same thing on a lower level with our younger fans (this is not a criticism). They would see relegation as the End of the World. 

Older fans call that Tuesday.