Rangers V St.Johnstone - Wednesday 3rd February

SaintJet

17 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

Is there still a compliance officer that can change a yellow to a red in retrospect? Shame we have no VAR yet!

I don't believe so if the ref has already shown him a yellow. They can take post game action if, for example, the ref doesn't see something & no action taken during play. 

19 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

Is there still a compliance officer that can change a yellow to a red in retrospect? Shame we have no VAR yet!

That suits Rangers because they still have 11 on the park, How many times do they get players yellows turned to red. With their squad a suspension retrospectively is not a problem but 10 men would be

22 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

Who's going to report it. Anyway it is once again too late. They should be down to 10 but in a way I'm glad they're not.

Historically (if I remember) Saints don't seem to adjust to 10man opposition too well.

5 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

That suits Rangers because they still have 11 on the park, How many times do they get players yellows turned to red. With their squad a suspension retrospectively is not a problem but 10 men would be

That is correct. Morelos got a retrospective Red the other day because referee didn't want to see the incident at the time. Worked a treat because he eventually got them the 3 points.

If you go there with no attacking ambitions the best you can hope for is 0-0

Tom English comment from BBC Website:

"It's horrible. Murray Davidson is very lucky he's avoided a bad injury. It [the challenge] is way over the ball - it's really gruesome. How the referee can give a yellow, having seen it, and not a red, is frying my brain."

Goodnight.

Edited by Indicator