LEGEND SUPPORTERS

byebyedundee

16 minutes ago, rickardo said:

What about that Guy “Mad Doug “ that was around for a while starting the songs roaring at the top of his head , SAINT JOHNSTONE. What ever happened to him never seen him in Mcdiarmid ?

I mind him. The mad axe man he had  mad Doug tattoo on his arm. Bonkers 

22 minutes ago, rickardo said:

What about that Guy “Mad Doug “ that was around for a while starting the songs roaring at the top of his head , SAINT JOHNSTONE. What ever happened to him never seen him in Mcdiarmid ?

He wouldn’t be allowed near a football ground nowadays. A hazard to cops,stewards and opposition fans..

Reading this thread is giving me a right laugh. Fitba is too sanitised now.  Probably get arrested for arguing with an opposition fan,  no doubt a wee trip to the big house in Edinburgh road, if you banged them in the p#ss.  Keep the faith, we support our home town team, mon the legends.

1 hour ago, GMac said:

Reading this thread is giving me a right laugh. Fitba is too sanitised now.  Probably get arrested for arguing with an opposition fan,  no doubt a wee trip to the big house in Edinburgh road, if you banged them in the p#ss.  Keep the faith, we support our home town team, mon the legends.

Definitely sanitised. 

In the past I've been that steaming and got up to all sorts 

You wouldn't even get in now

I knocked coppers helmet off at Berwick. He laughed!

Arrested now

I picked up a brick ready launch at Stenhousemuir fans

My mate stopped me

Probably Arrested for  picking brick up

I've been at heart of brawls at Qos Airdrie  and other places outside grounds like Hearts and Hibs 

Probably Arrested 

I've been on pitches to  celebrate 

Wouldn't be tolerated

Aberdeen is the worst 

Sterlie seats 

Sterlie steps

Over the top stewards

I've  along with a few others been told to shsht at Dingwall. It never happened though 

Seen some one getting threatened to be put out for slamming seat up and down in rhythm with singing 

And don't even get me started on the pitch stuff 

Drew Rutherford would be sent off every other game 

9 hours ago, rickardo said:

The guy is not in good health these days, was a apprentice wae me in Christie's, hope to meet up wae him next time I'm up.

@slfSadly missed out... Apparently top quality wood too... If I recall correctly there were some saints fans that snagged some. How fricking brilliant would it be to have your front room layed with Muirton sleepers? I'd pay a lot for them now- great quality once treated & sawed. Now we have fricking uncomfortable plastic seats. But when the time comes to replace the Uefa-funded dugout loungers, would auction that. Watching saints from afar on a comfy Saints seat would be great...

Edited by Melbourne Saint

44 minutes ago, Melbourne Saint said:

@slfSadly missed out... Apparently top quality wood too... If I recall correctly there were some saints fans that snagged some. How fricking brilliant would it be to have your front room layed with Muirton sleepers? I'd pay a lot for them now- great quality once treated & sawed. Now we have fricking uncomfortable plastic seats. But when the time comes to replace the Uefa-funded dugout loungers, would auction that. Watching saints from afar on a comfy Saints seat would be great...

Sure wood 

13 hours ago, Melbourne Saint said:

The Muirton Plank was sold st s Barossa Street fund raiser, money went to saints.