Livingston V St.Johnstone - Saturday 6th Feb

SaintJet

Think we have to see how the 3-5-2 (3-4-1-2) goes today. 

Important that Wotherspoon doesn't get bogged down in midfield like he did when they beat us in December and can find the areas he did last week, when he was very good. 

Won't be a day for great football but looking forward to seeing how we approach this. Feel it's actually pretty important we don't lose ahead of the final, although accept it'll be a very different game on Hampden pitch. Losing to them three times not great psychologically though, as we saw for United in 2014.

22 hours ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

I would expect to see Gilmour making his debut  in place of Muzz and probably Middleton  as well 

Can see CD playing his cards close to his chest not to give to much away leading up to Final

I think we might see something like

Clark 

Gordon Kerr McCart 

Brown McCann  Gilmour Tanser 

Middleton  May Conway 

He may go with Kane and Melamed up front but I have a suspicion that  those two plus Wotherspoon  Rooney   and perhaps even Tanser by bringing in Booth will be wrapped in cotton wool for the Final .Bryson and Craig will be used sparingly in case we need cover as well so can't see Bryson starting this one either 

Could be mince though. We will see.

Gilmour can’t possibly be match fit and ready to start. Would expect Liam to be in the middle. 

Many moons ago we went to Dingwall undefeated and hadn't conceded in so many games, County hadn't won nor scored in as many either... on paper we should have walked that game but came home after a 4-0 loss. Todays game is very winnable and livis run must end sometime 

I am vexed to hear two robust challenges on Chris Kane gone unpunished! Don’t know why I should be the least bit surprised when Roofe committed an horrendous foul on Davidson and the ref issued a yellow card almost apologetically!

Our players never receive protection!

Edited by Wendy Saints

6 minutes ago, Wendy Saints said:

I am vexed to hear two robust challenges on Chris Kane gone unpunished! Don’t know why I should be the least bit surprised when Roofe committed an horrendous foul on Davidson and the ref issued a yellow card almost apologetically!

We need a Buck McGarry

36 minutes ago, Wendy Saints said:

We need a Buck McGarry