Rangers PPV

akuram

Has anyone who paid Rangers for PPV on Wednesday evening and couldn’t get it to work think they have any chance of their money back?
They don’t reply to my e-Mails.

£9.99 is not a lot of money but if you pay for something then you expect what you paid for don’t you.

Every other clubs PPV have worked ok.

I tried on three devices, and sent an email to cust support.

Wouldnt let me log in after i bought the pass.

Ive asked for refund from - rangerstvsupport@streamamg.com

And got this...

Thanks for your email.

We have received your request and will issue an update as soon as possible. Refund requests are dealt with Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (excluding public holidays

I WILL LET YOU KNOW

15 minutes ago, akuram said:

Has anyone who paid Rangers for PPV on Wednesday evening and couldn’t get it to work think they have any chance of their money back?
They don’t reply to my e-Mails.

£9.99 is not a lot of money but if you pay for something then you expect what you paid for don’t you.

Every other clubs PPV have worked ok.

Dispute transaction with your credit card provider to start claim for money back.

12 minutes ago, St. Paddy said:

And got this...

Thanks for your email.

We have received your request and will issue an update as soon as possible. Refund requests are dealt with Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (excluding public holidays

I WILL LET YOU KNOW

Dispute transaction with your credit card provider to start claim to get your money back

Edited by Templar Saint

1 hour ago, St. Paddy said:

And got this...

Thanks for your email.

I WILL LET YOU KNOW

That is where I sent my request for refund to but have had no reply.

I sent two requests for help to them during the game, two replies, the second with 15 minutes to go neither helped.

Must send them another request.

This is as I feared. I haven't emailed them yet as wanted to hear how folk got on. Sadly, especially considering the club in question, suspect it's just not worth the hassle. 

I was fortunate in two regards, one that I was in France so could watch the game on Saints TV after the Rangers link failed and secondly that it's the first stream that's failed for me all season. Ironic considering their support were questioning whether Saints' PPV would cope with their support numbers for the game in December.

I to emails during the game which I never saw after the kneeling had finished, got a quick reply saying been put through to complaints team and we'll reply shortly to my email. Have up after 20 mins or so and watched it buffer and listen to whoever the commentators were but sounded like the chipmunks. Anyway enjoy my £9-99 cause can't be arsed chasing it up, but your clubs always been dodgy when it comes to money anyway. Forgot to say watched on hesgoals.

Edited by Salguodinmethven.

• 4 weeks later...