Rangers PPV

akuram

6 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

After a month of being blatantly ignored, I’ve just filled in a chargeback request through my bank. Took 2-3 mins online. 

Obviously Rangers TV are banking on the fact that people will just write it off instead of arranging refunds. 

History of not paying their creditors !!!

You could probably take them to court and make them bust again.

It is annoying that they are completely ignoring requests for a refund. It is is just if you ignore things you will eventually wear out the person complaining and they will give up.

Maybe the Royal Bank will get me a refund but I am at the point now I don’t care but it is very bad service. Every other one has worked.

I be had a few emails from the afore mentioned team now of them trying to sell me raffles, poppy's, TV subscription an god knows what else, so I replied saying stop the emails please as I support the current league cup holders and where's the emails about my £9-99 refund. Don't  care about the money to be honest but wonder how long it takes the daft cnuts to work out who now holds the cup..

10 hours ago, Salguodinmethven. said:

I be had a few emails from the afore mentioned team now of them trying to sell me raffles, poppy's, TV subscription an god knows what else, so I replied saying stop the emails please as I support the current league cup holders and where's the emails about my £9-99 refund. Don't  care about the money to be honest but wonder how long it takes the daft cnuts to work out who now holds the cup..

They started bombarding us with emails about football schools rangers direct and everything else. You have to go into unsubscribe and it opens a options setting. You then have to untick all the boxes that you don't want emails about. they are the only club that has used the email in that way. 

13 hours ago, akuram said:

It is annoying that they are completely ignoring requests for a refund. It is is just if you ignore things you will eventually wear out the person complaining and they will give up.

Maybe the Royal Bank will get me a refund but I am at the point now I don’t care but it is very bad service. Every other one has worked.

That’s exactly what they’re hoping for, and is the very reason why I’m chasing it through. 

I’ve never pulled a chargeback in my life until now. 

14 hours ago, Salguodinmethven. said:

I get the same and no word of a refund.

Its only £9.99 but it really annoys doesn’t it.