• Craig Bryson
    • Craig Conway
    • Chris Kane
    • David Wotherspoon
    • Glenn Middleton
    • Stevie May
    • Michael O'Halloran

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/22/2021 at 09:00 AM

Surprised Rooney is getting so many votes, given his huge error in the winner, not only fell for a dummy, but he was chasing the ball instead of marking his man Taylor,Liam was already covering Christie, lack of concentration cost us, if it’d been Bryson, Conway or Zander the haters would’ve had a field day 

1 hour ago, dave mc said:

Surprised Rooney is getting so many votes, given his huge error in the winner, not only fell for a dummy, but he was chasing the ball instead of marking his man Taylor,Liam was already covering Christie, lack of concentration cost us, if it’d been Bryson, Conway or Zander the haters would’ve had a field day 

If I watched the game a gain I could find a negative situation for all of our players.  Just accept people do not all view the game same way. That's what makes it so interesting. You voted for McCann, I voted for Rooney so far more agree with me,

1 hour ago, Johnny B said:

If I watched the game a gain I could find a negative situation for all of our players.  Just accept people do not all view the game same way. That's what makes it so interesting. You voted for McCann, I voted for Rooney so far more agree with me,

Pointing out,Rooney scored,what else was mom material versus a big error that cost the winner.Mccann never put a foot wrong,Bryson  and Booth were both better than Rooney too , some folk don’t actually watch the match properly 

Pointing out,Rooney scored,what else was mom material versus a big error that cost the winner.Mccann never put a foot wrong,Bryson  and Booth were both better than Rooney too , some folk don’t actually watch the match properly 

Rooney and Gordon both could have reacted better for the dummy.

Jason Kerr should have cut out the cross for the first and would have had he stayed on his feet and jockeyed rather than tried to tackle and miss.

Bit unfair to blame Rooney if they had not scored first then they would not have got a lift and scored second.

8 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Rooney and Gordon both could have reacted better for the dummy.

Jason Kerr should have cut out the cross for the first and would have had he stayed on his feet and jockeyed rather than tried to tackle and miss.

Bit unfair to blame Rooney if they had not scored first then they would not have got a lift and scored second.

Just pointing out he made a big error,(by going for the ball rather than his man,Liam was already covering Christie),as did Jason and Mccart and Gordon,hence surprised he’s mom for many,whereas Ali never put a foot wrong,and Bryson and Booth were close to mom 

Edited by dave mc

2 hours ago, dave mc said:

Speaking about yourself there Dave :P. So a guy that has a great game & gets caught out by a smart move which I think would catch out many a defender , is rubbish for the whole game.

McCann had a good game as well but missed a couple of tackles as well.

Moral of the story . If they were perfect they wouldn't be with us.

I voted for Booth even though he might have done better at second goal but so could 3 other defenders & goalie.

13 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Speaking about yourself there Dave :P. So a guy that has a great game & gets caught out by a smart move which I think would catch out many a defender , is rubbish for the whole game.

McCann had a good game as well but missed a couple of tackles as well.

Moral of the story . If they were perfect they wouldn't be with us.

I voted for Booth even though he might have done better at second goal but so could 3 other defenders & goalie.

Apart from his goal what else was he outstanding in? That’s my point,Ali,Booth,Bryson all had a better performance, 

3 hours ago, dave mc said:

I respect you opinion which does not agree with others or mine. Because we do not agree with you does not mean that we do not watch the match properly. This game is all about opinions. I do miss the banter after a game. You would think we were watching different games. 

69.jpg

Apart from his goal what else was he outstanding in? That’s my point,Ali,Booth,Bryson all had a better performance, 

He worked his socks off up & down the wing &  put a few decent crosses in including the one that  Conway missed.

Anyway he is a likable big lump.

I liked Danny Mac & he did well for us but I wonder how many goals Rooney would have scored if he had played from the start of the season.

16 hours ago, Cagey said:

He worked his socks off up & down the wing &  put a few decent crosses in including the one that  Conway missed.

Anyway he is a likable big lump.

I liked Danny Mac & he did well for us but I wonder how many goals Rooney would have scored if he had played from the start of the season.

@cagey surprised you are not marking him down for asking for a celtic strip at the end of the game  :)

On 2/16/2021 at 11:58 AM, dave mc said:

some folk don’t actually watch the match properly 

I freely admit to not watching matches "properly". Sometimes I'm chatting, sometimes I'm eating, sometimes I'm laughing, sometimes I'm looking at the other scores, sometimes I'm checking how my Fantasy team is doing, sometimes I'm just plain bored. And now that I'm watching all the matches from home, there's the added peril of making trips to the fridge. Seriously, is that not what it's like for everyone?

Results:

3 points - Shaun Rooney 12 voes 38%

2 points - Ali McCann 9 votes 28%

1 point - Craig Bryson 5 votes 16%

Points to date

27 - Ali McCann

21 points - Danny McNamara

20 points - Chris Kane

18 points - David Wotherspoon

17 points - Shaun Rooney

13 points - Stevie May

12 points - Michael O'Halloran + Scott Tanser