Motherwell V St.Johnstone - Saturday 20th Feb

SaintJet

Off the bbc.... Motherwell one touch in our box first half.... cant count all the saints dots. I've been amazed at how poor opposition has often been this year, even though we have often failed to dispatch them or according to this forum, played the right line-up ;) 

Be great if we can keep this team somewhat whole next year ... been so much more fun to watch

image.thumb.png.b7448ba12186716188ddb1aa3cb4d270.png

1 minute ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

He's never going to be a goal scoring machine, we all know that, but he's been working hard as he always does, won us a penalty.... Would Hendry or May with Melamed work better?

No one will works harder but would Melamed and May be a better be a partnership is a different question

Great win. Would have been disappointed if we hadn't won this as I was expecting 3-0 at least.

Great boost for the fina:oops:l.

Imagine if we had played Guy from start of season. Third or fourth I would have thought.

• Callum says if we play with a front 2 Guy is first name on the team sheet. Hope we play with 2 up front next week as I can't see why would go into any other game even against OF other than a front 2 especially if Melamed is fit.
Edited by Cagey
I typed Tommy instead of Callum

Thought Craig's shot that hit the bar crossed the line... Some miss from Rooney- mind you he has said heading goals is his weak point (??????). Really worried about Mel's future... Don't get me wrong, he's been a missing link up front, good workrate, runs to right areas, & confident. Personally, I'd love to see him sign- fricking Killie etc will be sniffing around. But... and a major issue- he doesn't look happy. Maybe he's homesick, Covid etc. He scores a beauty and his face is just... Vague. Bad sign IMO. Now CD has a major final dilemma.. start him? Would that not only give us a major goal threat, but may persuade him to sign? (If we win). Great win-.