Overseas cup final stream

Wee Barra

31 minutes ago, Wee Barra said:

I understand that Premier Sports have the rights to show the game at home. Does anyone know if it’s available to buy for overseas supporters, Australia in my case? Or are we resigned to a Hesgoals stream?

Believe those who subscribed to Saints TV as an International customer were able to watch the Semi-Final through that, so would guess the Final would be the same?

Would need to get that confirmed by someone who is an International customer though.

I asked this question on the saints TV site and just got this back so far.

----------------

Hi,

Please look to the club news and social channels for further information on this. 
This is only an email support line on behalf of the club. The club are fully responsible for the Saints TV scheduling. 

Kind Regards

Support

A few sporting events bought by subscription channels have been shown on Council Tele as a pandemic gesture by the companies concerned. I suppose it’s possible this Final could get the same treatment - St Johnstone v Livingston is not exactly top of the ratings stuff, to be fair, and the company would probably make more out of the positive publicity than they would by keeping it exclusive.

5 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:
I asked this question on the saints TV site and just got this back so far.

----------------

Hi,

Please look to the club news and social channels for further information on this. 

This is only an email support line on behalf of the club. The club are fully responsible for the Saints TV scheduling. 

Kind Regards

Support

The Premier Sports coverage will be on ESPN+ for those of us in the 'states, like the semis were.

9 hours ago, Wee Barra said:

I understand that Premier Sports have the rights to show the game at home. Does anyone know if it’s available to buy for overseas supporters, Australia in my case? Or are we resigned to a Hesgoals stream?

The semi-final was live on https://connect-au.beinsports.com/ in Australia, so you might find it there. They haven't published a schedule beyond this week though.

I'd put money on it being on Saints TV though. Check with Ross.

On 2/19/2021 at 11:56 AM, RandomGuy said:

Believe those who subscribed to Saints TV as an International customer were able to watch the Semi-Final through that, so would guess the Final would be the same?

Would need to get that confirmed by someone who is an International customer though.

I took out a 1 month subscription to Premier online. It does not work with v*n when using UK as location but does if you use ROI.

On 2/20/2021 at 4:20 AM, california_saintee said:

The semi-final was live on https://connect-au.beinsports.com/ in Australia, so you might find it there. They haven't published a schedule beyond this week though.

I'd put money on it being on Saints TV though. Check with Ross.

I have beinsports through the Foxtel platform and it wasn't on here in Australia

Update; Premier Sports have no avenue for overseas supporters to watch their platform live. They said that Bein sports have the rights to show it in Australia. Great news I thought. But after checking their tv schedule turns out they aren't going to show it live but broadcast it 11 hours later. They do have a streaming branch called Bein xtra that can be accessed but no notification of the cup final, they are almost impossible to contact.

I've contacted SaintsTV but they haven't responded, maybe they can't announce anything as yet. That looks like last chance and if that doesn't come through then it's fingers crossed for Hesgoals.

2 hours ago, Wee Barra said:

Update; Premier Sports have no avenue for overseas supporters to watch their platform live. They said that Bein sports have the rights to show it in Australia. Great news I thought. But after checking their tv schedule turns out they aren't going to show it live but broadcast it 11 hours later. They do have a streaming branch called Bein xtra that can be accessed but no notification of the cup final, they are almost impossible to contact.

I've contacted SaintsTV but they haven't responded, maybe they can't announce anything as yet. That looks like last chance and if that doesn't come through then it's fingers crossed for Hesgoals.

Maybe try asking the Saints SLO? https://twitter.com/SJFC_SLO

Seems like quite a few international fans are asking this question. Perhaps the club needs to put something up on the official website to clarify.

25 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Maybe try asking the Saints SLO? https://twitter.com/SJFC_SLO

Seems like quite a few international fans are asking this question. Perhaps the club needs to put something up on the official website to clarify.

I did email Beverley directly a week ago but she could only direct me to Premier Sports

Here's the final list of broadcasters showing the game. Saints TV should also work for everyone outside the UK.

Austria Sport1 +
Belize ESPN Play Norte
Brazil Watch ESPN Brasil
Costa Rica ESPN Play Norte
Croatia Arena Sport 6 Croatia
Denmark Viaplay Denmark
Dominican Republic ESPN Play Norte
El Salvador ESPN Play Norte
Finland Viaplay Finland
Germany Sport1 +
Guatemala ESPN Play Norte
Honduras ESPN Play Norte
Hong Kong beIN Sports Connect Hong Kong
Iceland Viaplay Iceland
Ireland Premier Sports ROI 1, Premier Player HD
Italy Sky Sport Uno, SKY Go Italia, NOW TV, Sky Sport Arena
Mexico ESPN Play Norte
New Zealand beIN Sports Connect New Zealand
Nicaragua ESPN Play Norte
Norway Viaplay Norway, V Sport 2
Panama ESPN Play Norte
Portugal Eleven Sports 4 Portugal
Sweden Viaplay Sweden
Switzerland Sport1 +
Ukraine Setanta Sports+
United Kingdom Premier Player HD, Premier Sports 1
United States ESPN+

5 hours ago, california_saintee said:

Here's the final list of broadcasters showing the game. Saints TV should also work for everyone outside the UK.

Austria Sport1 +
Belize ESPN Play Norte
Brazil Watch ESPN Brasil
Costa Rica ESPN Play Norte
Croatia Arena Sport 6 Croatia
Denmark Viaplay Denmark
Dominican Republic ESPN Play Norte
El Salvador ESPN Play Norte
Finland Viaplay Finland
Germany Sport1 +
Guatemala ESPN Play Norte
Honduras ESPN Play Norte
Hong Kong beIN Sports Connect Hong Kong
Iceland Viaplay Iceland
Ireland Premier Sports ROI 1, Premier Player HD
Italy Sky Sport Uno, SKY Go Italia, NOW TV, Sky Sport Arena
Mexico ESPN Play Norte
New Zealand beIN Sports Connect New Zealand
Nicaragua ESPN Play Norte
Norway Viaplay Norway, V Sport 2
Panama ESPN Play Norte
Portugal Eleven Sports 4 Portugal
Sweden Viaplay Sweden
Switzerland Sport1 +
Ukraine Setanta Sports+
United Kingdom Premier Player HD, Premier Sports 1
United States ESPN+

Thank Christ I can get it in El Salvador.