• Callum Booth
    • Ali McCann
    • Liam Craig
    • Craig Conway
    • Chris Kane
    • David Wotherspoon
    • Stevie May

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2021 at 09:00 AM

I thought Booth was pretty impressive. Rooney did what he is good at, marauding and swashbuckling every opportunity. He has that look of someone you would not want to cross! Great save by Zander which stopped us from having to initiate a fight back which we might not been able to do. No failures though, all put in a real shift. I went for Booth, with Rooney just behind. I might have gone for the boss if he was an option.

9 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Surprised Liam didn't get more votes as he was immense ,won every ball in the air & on the ground in midfield.

You could see how much he wanted it.

He did well at blocking the ball but I am not sure he completed a pass to a team mate, he stuck out for me as lacking in composure and maybe letting the occasion get to him. 

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

He did well at blocking the ball but I am not sure he completed a pass to a team mate, he stuck out for me as lacking in composure and maybe letting the occasion get to him. 

I was surprised at how nervous both Liam and Ali were on the ball, compared to how well we've been playing the ball on the deck all season.

Balls into the channels from Jamie and Jason were poor too. I don't really care because we won, but outside of the first 15-20 minutes in the second half, that's the poorest we've been as a progressive side for a while.

The back line balled out though defensively. Don't think we lost a header second half.

1 hour ago, california_saintee said:

I was surprised at how nervous both Liam and Ali were on the ball, compared to how well we've been playing the ball on the deck all season.

Balls into the channels from Jamie and Jason were poor too. I don't really care because we won, but outside of the first 15-20 minutes in the second half, that's the poorest we've been as a progressive side for a while.

The back line balled out though defensively. Don't think we lost a header second half.

They were all nervous,not wanting to lose first goal,that is why the ball was like a hot potatoe .They settled down after the goal and started to pass the ball.

Results:

3 points - Shaun Rooney 36 votes 62%

2 points - Chris Kane 13 votes 22%

1 point - Callum Booth 4 votes 7%

Points to date

27 - Ali McCann

22 points - Chris Kane

21 points - Danny McNamara

20 points - Shaun Rooney

19 points - David Wotherspoon

13 points - Stevie May + Liam Craig

12 points - Michael O'Halloran + Scott Tanser