Hamilton v Saints, Wed 3 March, 6pm

blueheaven

Oh well, thought it'd be a draw. Does neither side any favours. Hope Cafu is ok. We have to get shot of some wingers & sort out strikers- May is a serious problem... He shouid know the system by now, yet consistently isn't gelling. He seems to be only able to play as a wide forward, neither striker, nor winger. Problem is, Kane doesn't score much & Melamed & Kane would be a great 2 up. In fact I'd even go as far as to say Mel could play sole striker.

Edited by Melbourne Saint

I think Craig & Bryson let us down in the middle. Too many wayward shots, misplaced passed. May struggled again, and I'm beginning to wonder what he offers us. Wotherspoon & Melamed tried to make it happen, but Hamilton's defence was good at crowding them out. Middleton looked good when he came on. The defence making a few too many mistakes and dangerous passes.

Melamed the stand out as MoM, but Tanser played well. I think that might be it for top 6.