Hamilton v Saints, Wed 3 March, 6pm

blueheaven

9 minutes ago, Linky said:

I think Craig & Bryson let us down in the middle. Too many wayward shots, misplaced passed. May struggled again, and I'm beginning to wonder what he offers us. Wotherspoon & Melamed tried to make it happen, but Hamilton's defence was good at crowding them out. Middleton looked good when he came on. The defence making a few too many mistakes and dangerous passes.

Melamed the stand out as MoM, but Tanser played well. I think that might be it for top 6.

Bryson & May are a waste of a wage.

22 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Just my opinion but his performances deserved a place in the cup final team

I agree but just shows you he is a good professional with him being best player on the park tonight apparently. I imagine CD has told him how important he still is to the team.

1 minute ago, Rob said:

I agree but just shows you he is a good professional with him being best player on the park tonight apparently. I imagine CD has told him how important he still is to the team.

Naw, probably say he is not sure he can trust him. I am as frustrated as **** for the Guy.

Just a surprise it was May & not him that was subbed.

15 minutes ago, Linky said:

Could we let May go and bring in Bruce Anderson?

Can't do that. When I suggested on here that he might just save Hamilton from relegation I got a lot of stick on here from 3 or 4 guys.

I also got stick for suggesting we shouldn't let Callaghan go.

26 minutes ago, Linky said:

Could we let May go and bring in Bruce Anderson?

His attitude is apparently rotten, and why he hasn't been played by McInnes, and why Ayr were happy to let him leave them in January.

I'd be wary of signing someone off the back of 5 good games for Hamilton, look at how Callachan is doing.

50 minutes ago, mainstand said:

I thought it was a great goal from Guy, but have to ask what he was up to in the rest of the game. I thought he was totally off the pace and it showed he needs someone like Kane to play off.  

If not for two good saves boy would have hade a hat trick, and before you start wie if your uncle had boobs she would be your aunty I’ve heard them aw;)

3 hours ago, mainstand said:

I thought it was a great goal from Guy, but have to ask what he was up to in the rest of the game. I thought he was totally off the pace and it showed he needs someone like Kane to play off.  

Apart from the three attempts at goal that on another day would have gone in?

3 hours ago, mainstand said:

You are on the wind up MS. Melamed was unlucky not to get a hatrick. He could do the loan striker job as well. His streangth in holding off defenders belies his build.

The guy will unfortunately not be here next season.

4 hours ago, Linky said:

I think Craig & Bryson let us down in the middle. Too many wayward shots, misplaced passed. May struggled again, and I'm beginning to wonder what he offers us. Wotherspoon & Melamed tried to make it happen, but Hamilton's defence was good at crowding them out. Middleton looked good when he came on. The defence making a few too many mistakes and dangerous passes.

Melamed the stand out as MoM, but Tanser played well. I think that might be it for top 6.

Funny that. I thought Craig was everywhere and barely wasted a pass. 

On his own though. Bryson contributed nothing 

6 hours ago, Cagey said:

You are on the wind up MS. Melamed was unlucky not to get a hatrick. He could do the loan striker job as well. His streangth in holding off defenders belies his build.

The guy will unfortunately not be here next season.

I am not on the wind up. He had a header a shot and then the goal in 90 minutes, I though generally the game was passing him by. my opinion.

6 hours ago, St. Paddy said:

Apart from the three attempts at goal that on another day would have gone in?

As i said he had a header, a shot and the goal.

5 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

I must have been watching a different match. 

No surprise there going by your comments you normally do :laugh:

5 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

Couple of great saves from their keeper. On another day he could have had 3 

They were good saves yes;

I actually like and hope that we can sign him up for next season but just did not think he was on it last night. And yes you can say he could have had a hatrick but on his previous performances I would have expected more. 

6 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

Middleton looked good when he came on.

Not in my book a couple of misplaced passes and caught in possession. Can't recall a good run with the ball a dangerous cross into the box or a shot on target. Or by looking good do you mean you find him attractive :cool: