Saints Summer Transfers 2021

Melbourne Saint

Absolutely bent over.

It may be that Ali was pushing for the move but we are not exactly talking about a major club so Saints should have held out for what Brown said was the minimum. Someone would come in for him in January when they were panicking at the bottom of their league.

You would think the club would know fine the fall out from this and be making quick fire replacements to show that they aren't taking the piss. Not talking loan signings either.

Surely they would have a plan for replacements. Not as if we havent known for most of the day Kerr was leaving and it was always possible Mccann would go....just not for the reported completely daft fee.

Five mins to show some planning saints otherwise.....

4 minutes ago, MrBored said:

You would think the club would know fine the fall out from this and be making quick fire replacements to show that they aren't taking the piss. Not talking loan signings either.

Surely they would have a plan for replacements. Not as if we havent known for most of the day Kerr was leaving and it was always possible Mccann would go....just not for the reported completely daft fee.

Five mins to show some planning saints otherwise.....

• Maybe Saints were proactive,bringing in Muller & Crawford :mrgreen:.

27 minutes ago, Cagey said:

If we let Kerr & McCann go for £1.5 million no matter the add ons then Saints have let themselves be shafted.

I think Saints have been totally shafted, especially if true for McCann. Dont think it would have been right to stand in their way but we just set a precedent that you can come and get our players for peanuts. Brightest prospects in years. We only won 2 cups last season after all. Why the last minute deal, leaves us right up the creek. Last time I looked PNE had a massive squad, lets hope Ali is given a decent chance.

Honestly, thinking about posting back my f**king season ticket after this. Totally done with it. And I’m not a new holder. If we can’t demand fair market prices for our best assets, we’re as well giving up now 

1 minute ago, Cagey said:

I wonder if those 700 odd new season ticket holders will ask for a refund.

4 minutes ago, MrBored said:

Just a thought....how many loan players can you have in a starting eleven anyways?

Would sum it up if we end up with too many!

True would sum it up. I believe it's Six loans per club no idea on how many in a match day squad.

We've 5 atm. Devine, Glen, Dendoncker, Crawford and Muller.

1 minute ago, MrBored said:

Preston confirming McCann. 

The club have a lot of explaining to do.

Sold the family silver at the car boot sale. Honestly, don’t think I’ve ever been as disgusted at the club as I am now. 

Might as well pan the youth development program. What is the point. Ali had 2 years left on his deal and we’re bowing to pressure to sell him cheap? 

Disgusted. Absolutely disgusted. 

5 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

Sold the family silver at the car boot sale. Honestly, don’t think I’ve ever been as disgusted at the club as I am now. 

Might as well pan the youth development program. What is the point. Ali had 2 years left on his deal and we’re bowing to pressure to sell him cheap? 

Disgusted. Absolutely disgusted. 

Would never have happened under Tommy. Beginning to think Callum is s bit of a yes man .

17 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I wonder if those 700 odd new season ticket holders will ask for a refund.

Never mind the new ones what about us old hands , more or less a season ticket holder for 40 + years . Never felt so pissed off at a player being sold for feck all .Time for a change at the top .