Saints Summer Transfers 2021

Melbourne Saint

35 minutes ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Pretty decent emergency loan all things considered. He knows the Scottish game well. McCart had better start learning "laaaahndaaan" accents with him & Muller.

He's not an emergency loan, nor is he from London. A really really good post otherwise.

15 minutes ago, Linky said:

So - just cover for Gordon whilst he’s out, back-up for the defence or a regular starter alongside Gordon & McCart?

I suspect we’ll see some rotation between Muller and Ambrose when all are fit, but if he does well, I think there’s every chance he’ll be kept on. 

Our contract situation is starting to look a bit ominous. 

54 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

Our contract situation is starting to look a bit ominous. 

This is it, really.

If you're of the opinion Clark, McCart, and Rooney, are all going to chance their arm of a big money deal down South, then our only contracted defensive players for next season are Ross Sinclair and James Brown.

Edited by RandomGuy

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

This is it, really.

If you're of the opinion Clark, McCart, and Rooney, are all going to chance their arm of a big money deal down South, then our only contracted defensive players for next season are Ross Sinclair and James Brown.

Add Gordon & Kane and probably a few others . Saints have a lot of work to do before January or a few will be gone on the cheap or on pre contracts.

Saints will have to dip into their Europa money to offer decent contracts.

56 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

And hibs… oh yeah and Livi… oh yeah and anytime I’ve ever seen him kick a ball… 

total numpty

We have had a few in my lifetime as a fan, before, and after, they became Saintees, but to call him a total numpty before he pulls on the shirt is a trite harsh. 

Edited by Saintdunc

11 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

Don't think that's fair. 

47 caps for Nigeria and an African Cup of Nations winner. 

Still highly regarded by Celtic and Hibs fans.

10 minutes ago, Saintdunc said:

We have had a few in my lifetime as a fan, before, and after, they became Saintees, but to call him a total numpty before he pulls on the shirt is a trite harsh. 

He’s mince!!!!

Conor Sammon got 9 caps for Republic of Ireland.

Collin Samuel had 24 caps for Trinidad and Tobago.. means nothing 

4 hours ago, Saintdunc said:

That will be what Mr Brown means by reinvesting in the Football Department.

Good start, pitch side………………

Shows the players that the manager means to be here long term so every chance it could help sway them into committing as well.