St.Johnstone V Ross County - Saturday 20th March

SaintJet

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

My memory might be way off here but didn't Hibs end up going on a horrific run and getting relegated after being pipped by us for Top 6 on the last day before the split a few years back? Great times.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26589842

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_Hibernian_F.C._season

image.png.d3cff8a2321215a8258a088155d2da07.png

They lost in the play offs - we won the cup, Rowan Vine joined the bigger club.

Edited by garydavidson

3 hours ago, south inch said:

If you read my post nowhere do I suggest we are going to beat County comfortably.  In fact my view is that the stats (or facts) count for nothing.

*Deep breath*
Deary me! I couldn’t really give what your view is to be honest, you’ve stated that:

“The statistics for this game are all in our favour”

That is just not true. That’s all!

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

18 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

*Deep breath*
Deary me! I couldn’t really give what your view is to be honest, you’ve stated that:

“The statistics for this game are all in our favour”

That is just not true. That’s all!

Difficult to have a discussion with someone who only reads the first phrase of a sentence never mind the whole post.  I surrender.

I do hope the team wear black arm bands as a mark of respect to the ball boy ‘manager’ Jimmy Wallace whose death was reported in the PA, ashamed to say we called him daft Jimmy when we were young, although no malice intended, so a wee win would be a fitting tribute. COYS  

image.png

1 hour ago, Wendy Saints said:

I do hope the team wear black arm bands as a mark of respect to the ball boy ‘manager’ Jimmy Wallace whose death was reported in the PA, ashamed to say we called him daft Jimmy when we were young, although no malice intended, so a wee win would be a fitting tribute. COYS  

image.png

Rip Jimmy.

1 hour ago, ejksjfc said:

I remember when he got “sent off” against Rangers the ref thought he was coaching the team from the sidelines. I think the linesman got bit by a police dog at the same game.

I was at that game he had his head on the dugout wall and was crying ... in the ref’s defence I don’t think he realised but I remember feeling sad for Jimmy 

Good to see Rooney starting, and the Kane/Melamed combo. Not really a "must win" as such, but certainly a "would be good to win!" Expect a tough game, County to be well up for it. Obviously can't control what happens elsewhere, just have to go out and give it their best shot, no pressure!!!!

5 minutes ago, Shipa said:

Good to see Rooney starting, and the Kane/Melamed combo. Not really a "must win" as such, but certainly a "would be good to win!" Expect a tough game, County to be well up for it. Obviously can't control what happens elsewhere, just have to go out and give it their best shot, no pressure!!!!

Must win!