Callum wins again

37 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

Don't know what is more impressive - Callum winning it or the club sending out the news in an email!

Got to say that comms/PR from the club has been excellent this season.  Return of Ross has clearly made a difference.  Guess some folk need to have their wee digs though. 

Congratulations to the manager,  well deserved. 

Congratulations to Callum on winning manager of the month.

We do not win it that often. Tommy won it 3 times

Players are even rarer MOH twice and May once.

Please feel free to correct me if I have got it wrong there may be another player but MOH and May only players that spring to mind.

39 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Please feel free to correct me if I have got it wrong there may be another player but MOH and May only players that spring to mind.

Peaso won the Young Player of the Month back in the day but that's the closest I can think of. Lomas also won the manager award once.

3 hours ago, jhq said:

Got to say that comms/PR from the club has been excellent this season.  Return of Ross has clearly made a difference.  Guess some folk need to have their wee digs though. 

Its the first email I have had from them in a long long time. You will find I have been actively complementary of the recent communications on here so your dig is a bit off course there.

23 hours ago, Johnny B said:

Congratulations to Callum on winning manager of the month.

We do not win it that often. Tommy won it 3 times

Players are even rarer MOH twice and May once.

Did Tony Watt not win it back in his first month when BBC were creaming themselves over how can someone so great be playing for St Johnstone?

28 minutes ago, Hospital Radio Perth said:

Did Tony Watt not win it back in his first month when BBC were creaming themselves over how can someone so great be playing for St Johnstone?

Tony Watt the guy that was hyped up everywhere he went & promised so much & delivered so little , still does.

On 4/1/2021 at 1:08 PM, jhq said:

I get loads of emails from the club but they would be easily missed as they’re sent by individual employees and not St Johnstone.