Robertson to leave

supersaint44

Ex County,Kilmarnock AND Saints centre half.

Would imagine being unemployed he will be cheaper than Kirsten but not sure how he did in the sporting director role at County.

Did he not get pushed aside to make way for co_manager Ferguson.

14 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Would imagine being unemployed he will be cheaper than Kirsten but not sure how he did in the sporting director role at County.

Ex Livi, ex Partick, ex Killie, ex County.

"And Saints centre half,"?

24 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Scott Boyd is currently employed by Raith Rovers.

Would imagine she will want to close out a few contracts before she leaves. I guess Boyd makes sense-she clearly rates him, he's got some experience in football, both as player & commercial side, so will be interesting regarding his style of communication with the fans. That is, if he signs. Anyway, in Broon we trust. He'd have 3-4 candidates lined up.

7 hours ago, Cagey said:

Actually Boyd is employed at Raith whilst Kirsten was not employed when Saints took her on. So not necessarily the way Cagey. Also when Kirsten came in she was not originally recruited as head of football operations she only slipped into that role, she originally came in to work on some projects that Steve wanted her to work on.

Boyd did obviously work with Robertson in the role at Kilmarnock. 

Kirsten has had a bit of stick but it is one of these posts that always gets stick and is not a job for a fans favourite, how many folk on here wanted to throttle Stuart duff at times but at the same time he did what was required of him and Saints have reaped the benefits since. 

"I hate Kirsten Robertson, glad she's gone, she was useless!"

"Any idea what her job entailed, to know how well she done it?"

"Nope"

I expect she'll be reviled and folk will celebrate this news, purely because some folk stuck their flag in the ground when she first joined and refuse to back away from it. She's part of the staff that kept us going through lockdown, helped keep the squad and add to it, and helped keep fans connected to the club as best as possible.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

"I hate Kirsten Robertson, glad she's gone, she was useless!"

"Any idea what her job entailed, to know how well she done it?"

"Nope"

I expect she'll be reviled and folk will celebrate this news, purely because some folk stuck their flag in the ground when she first joined and refuse to back away from it. She's part of the staff that kept us going through lockdown, helped keep the squad and add to it, and helped keep fans connected to the club as best as possible.

Jesus!! He’s taken to inventing his own quotes to bolster an imaginary argument. Someone call the doc.

12 hours ago, Cagey said:

Wrong!He is employed by Raith Rovers and NOT unemployed so empty the cheap option theory. 

25 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Dress it up any way you want he was still sacked.

Sacking and being made redundant are totally different things though, so you're still wrong. 

Sacking implies a misdemeanour or something which means your position is untenable, redundancy is definitely not that. 

She put Lennon firmly in his place recently, did she not? I am pretty sure she did what was best for the club. From what I have read, Boyd and Kirsten appear to be cut from the same cloth and are quiet close.

She is a businesswoman at the end of the day. Thanks Kirsten. All the best in your next sporting venture.

2 hours ago, Linky said:

Any idea why this change is happening? Always worrying in any business when someone exits so quickly.

But she is not exiting quickly. She has obviously been involved in a replacement and is working ona handover. 

She also has a fairly lengthy commute from Kilmarnock area.