Robertson to leave

supersaint44

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

But she is not exiting quickly. She has obviously been involved in a replacement and is working ona handover. 

She also has a fairly lengthy commute from Kilmarnock area. 

She arrived Dec 2019 I think. 17 months in a job isn't long. It's not a natural "I've been doing this for a while now and felt it was good to move on to something new". If you move after this short time it's either for a better/more suitable job, the job wasn't what you'd expected, you weren't up to scratch, you had issues working with someone else, or cost cutting.

7 minutes ago, Linky said:

She arrived Dec 2019 I think. 17 months in a job isn't long. It's not a natural "I've been doing this for a while now and felt it was good to move on to something new". If you move after this short time it's either for a better/more suitable job, the job wasn't what you'd expected, you weren't up to scratch, you had issues working with someone else, or cost cutting.

Perhaps there is a change in her personal situation that makes it difficult to continue with Saints.

At least with Kirsten at the helm we won another trophy and in a quicker time than our Chairman took!!

20 minutes ago, Linky said:

Looks like you scored zero, thanks for playing.

Edited by double deluxe

24 minutes ago, double deluxe said:

Looks like you scored zero, thanks for playing.

I wouldn't worry, much like those who are convinced she single handedly forced TW out the club (despite him saying, on multiple occasions it had nothing to do with it), I'm sure the "personal circumstances" will be twisted as just an excuse for some other nefarious scheme she has up her sleeve.

Edited by RandomGuy

2 hours ago, mainstand said:

But she is not exiting quickly. She has obviously been involved in a replacement and is working ona handover. 

She also has a fairly lengthy commute from Kilmarnock area. 

She don’t stay in Kilmarnock she is local. But I imagine moving back to Kilmarnock due to family.

Edited by saintgscot

2 hours ago, Linky said:

Probably knows how Tommy felt now.

18 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

How many internal reshuffels, redundancies have you been involved in ??. And please explain your petty agenda comment.

Does it matter? I don’t need to be a decorator to be able to paint a wall! Even Cagey has gotten this and has spelt it out plain and simple above. 

You’ve clearly got some agenda revolving around being sacked/redundancy and based on the above comment Robertson too, I’ll be honest I don’t care. I’ve got better things to be doing on a Friday night than argue with someone unwilling to just admit they’re wrong, especially when they’ve been shown clear evidence. So for that reason, I’m out and hopefully this can get back on topic. 

11 minutes ago, Widge said:

Does it matter? I don’t need to be a decorator to be able to paint a wall! Even Cagey has gotten this and has spelt it out plain and simple above. 

You’ve clearly got some agenda revolving around being sacked/redundancy and based on the above comment Robertson too, I’ll be honest I don’t care. I’ve got better things to be doing on a Friday night than argue with someone unwilling to just admit they’re wrong, especially when they’ve been shown clear evidence. So for that reason, I’m out and hopefully this can get back on topic. 

No agenda , been involved in two many reduncies / reshuffles in my capacity as a Branch Sec, seen to many guid people lose there jobs needlessly.

3 hours ago, saintgscot said:

She don’t stay in Kilmarnock she is local. But I imagine moving back to Kilmarnock due to family.

She must have moved through then she was travelling from Kilmarnock when she started with the club and was working from home on several days a week so if she moved then she obviously did to spend more time in the club which is very commendable. 

4 hours ago, Linky said:

Or as the statement says change in family circumstances. 

11 hours ago, Widge said:

Sacking and being made redundant are totally different things though, so you're still wrong. 

Sacking implies a misdemeanour or something which means your position is untenable, redundancy is definitely not that. 

13 hours ago, mainstand said:

He was made redundant when they reviewed the football operations and moved Ferguson upstairs to take on his role and brought in 2 new coaches. 

11 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Dress it up any way you want he was still sacked.

You would think that sixtiessaintee being a highly qualified shop steward would be aware of the difference. Just saying like.:P

Anyway, given the excellent way Saints have put to bed various conspiracy theories to bed in their statement, good to see that she's not leaving on bad terms & good on her for ensuring a smooth transfer to her protégé, Boyd during April.

I expect that it will be "business as usual", and she'll still be involved in contract extensions no doubt. Fairly safe and secure transition well managed on both sides.

20 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

I wouldn't worry, much like those who are convinced she single handedly forced TW out the club (despite him saying, on multiple occasions it had nothing to do with it), I'm sure the "personal circumstances" will be twisted as just an excuse for some other nefarious scheme she has up her sleeve.

Not quite fair. I haven't said a bad word about her, and from what I can see did a good job. It was worrying that Tommy's exit seemed link to her arrival, but I think that was more to do with the budget cuts she was bringing in.

The club have now made a statement clearing her exit up. The reasons given make sense.