St.Johnstone V Rangers - Wednesday 21st April - 7pm

SaintJet

That would have been the first penalty awarded against them in the league so far this season.

It would also have been the first one of their players to be awarded a red card during a live game. Rather than retrospectively.

No ref wants to be the one to potentially cost them both those records in one match.

Edited by Indicator

5 minutes ago, Indicator said:

That would have been the first penalty awarded against them in the league so far this season.

It would also have been the first one of their players to be awarded a red card during a live game. Rather than retrospectively.

No ref wants to be the one to potentially cost them both those records in one match.

Looks like his assistant made him aware of these facts, so Ref. had a change of mind.

28 minutes ago, Indicator said:

Well there ye go, I have to take it back but it was the least he could do.

Had it been officiated competantly we would've probably won that.

Edited by Indicator

11 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Feckin hell!  Kane gets fouled by Goldson according to radio commentators. 

Ref. booked Kane for diving.

When, oh when , are we gonna get a fair crack o the whip?

Looks like 3 strikes or fouls make one penalty.

Defender didn't appeal too much.

I wonder if the ref would have made that decision in the 94th minute if the title was still at stake.

Played well tonight. Some poor refereeing decisions. Rangers didnt really have many chances tbh and looked like they could be broken down in defence. What a surprise getting a penalty. A disciplined Saints team. Rangers have the luxury of a big squad for Sunday but I think Saints will line up differently.

8 minutes ago, Rob said:

Played well tonight. Some poor refereeing decisions. Rangers didnt really have many chances tbh and looked like they could be broken down in defence. What a surprise getting a penalty. A disciplined Saints team. Rangers have the luxury of a big squad for Sunday but I think Saints will line up differently.

I can't see how we will line up differently. Don't think we have anyone in the squad that could improve us & Melemed may be missing.

Cant see us changing formation either.

Edited by Cagey