Rangers V St.Johnstone - Quarter Final Sunday 25th April

SaintJet

Away from the Scottish cup thread thought I'd start this as it deserves it's own.

Rangers will bring back all the big guns and will really fancy their chances. If they play to their strengths and move the ball about at will I don't see us having a shot.

However............If we we employ that closing down game we did on Wednesday and take the undoubted chances that fall to us we might cause the biggest shock of the season. I think we have to score twice to win this.

I don't think we get through but something keeps nagging at me that they haven't felt defeat this year - who knows................................

I think you have to believe that the arrogance of Gerrard and the Rangers players is always going to trip them up a some stage.  The 'bringing back the big guns' thing could be exactly the complacency that we need to deliver a shock.  

I hope the quality we showed in the first 20 minutes on Wednesday leads Callum to start with the same 11, assuming Guy is OK.   Maybe Kane should start ahead of May, but that wouldn't change the shape.

This is a chance to make a memorable season into something even more special, I think we'll see a terrific performance from Saints regardless of the result.

47 minutes ago, TheYellowBox said:

how does it work for premier in terms of re-subscribing, can you apply any discount codes (is there any) if you had a subscription and then cancelled it? guessing pretty much all of us did that!

I've done this and just subscribed in the same way as before. You should still be able to log-in using the same details as last time. Unfortunately I couldn't find any discount codes to use this time though.

54 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Clark Rooney  Kerr Craig McCart Gordon Booth McCann Wotherspoon May Guy 

That would be my preferred team right enough!! I sincerely hope that you are right.

Suspect he will go with Bryson or Conway and Kane with May and Melamed making way.

Alas we will end up with:

Clark Rooney  Kerr Craig McCart Gordon Booth Bryson McCann Wotherspoon Kane