SaintJet

Rangers V St.Johnstone - Quarter Final Sunday 25th April

Have to feel sorry for Premier Sports. No OF. Doubt they will get involved again if SPFL can't guarantee to warm a couple of balls.

That's all SPFL had to do & they cant even do that right.

Absolutely wonderful result. Great perfomance from the team...........they can all be proud of themselves. The commentaters & pundits were just about crying at the end! So bloody biased towards Rangers!

1 minute ago, Scott1884 said:

Absolutely wonderful result. Great perfomance from the team...........they can all be proud of themselves. The commentaters & pundits were just about crying at the end! So bloody biased towards Rangers!

Where is Kris Boyd when you need him.

I just don't know what I witnessed tonight in that performance, but what a team of players we have!

Too difficult to single out individuals as the whole team played their part in that victory.

My thoughts are with the performance of Zander with at least a couple of great saves....and that's before his assist and the penalty saves.

Zander now has a goalpost in Ibrox named after him!

O'Halloran with his pace tonight and never giving up in winning us the injury time corner.

Our defenders Kerr, Gordon and McCart cleared pretty much most of what was pitched at them.

Rooney putting in a shift and unlucky not to score a 2nd half daisy cutter which brushed past the post, and McCann with countless number of challenges and cool as a cucumber in converting his penalty.

Wotherspoon and Craig pulled all the strings and Craig with his corners keeping Rangers under pressure.

How important a player has Kane become when you take his work rate into account and the crucial goals he scores (away to Aberdeen last game of season to take us into Europe) and tonight's tap in.

Even Tanser ran his socks off and hit an incredible volley straight from a corner which McGregor was well placed to divert away. If that had hit the net it would've been up there for Goal of the Season and nearly as good as Lappins goal there a few seasons ago.

Both May and Melamed put in great shifts in closing down their opponents, but every player played their part, hat's off to all our penalty takers.

The question is how long can we keep this group of players, manager and coaches?

47 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Watched it again on Sportsound...........just as good second time round.

BBC not allowed at Ibroke so no interview with Callum or Zander.

They are a disgrace of a club.

7 minutes ago, Cagey said:

BBC not allowed at Ibroke so no interview with Callum or Zander.

They are a disgrace of a club.

I did like what the Sunday Post did today, just left an almost blank page with an apology to fans saying Rangers* didn’t provide anyone for an interview.

39 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Before the match I thought our bench look stronger than theirs.

Diddy club v free spending club(with other peoples money).

It will be the SFA's fault for banning the Covid 5. 

And if you are sitting in the stand having been banned for a Covid breach put on a bloody mask and not be a complete erse!. for Paterson read wee glesga ned!!!!

1 hour ago, RandomGuy said:

I got it well wrong, yet again.

Unreal performance, even before the goal/penalties.

Random as soon as I saw you saying you feared a hammering it cheered me up and I felt a lot more confident of a win :razz:

2 minutes ago, mainstand said:

It will be the SFA's fault for banning the Covid 5. 

And if you are sitting in the stand having been banned for a Covid breach put on a bloody mask and not be a complete erse!. for Paterson read wee glesga ned!!!!

I was thinking that. If SFA had reacted when they should have,the 5 would have been available today.