St.Mirren V St.Johnstone - Scottish Cup Semi Final May 9th

SaintJet

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Now the OF are out of the picture I wonder if we will have non OF analysis at the semi finals.

Are you deranged???? In course not! It'll be the usual "links to the OF" crap. There'll be the usual "good for the game" stuff that no OF are involved, and they clearly don't mean it. As we speak, whoever is lined up for commentary/ analysis is busy looking at every aspect of tenuous links to the OF. Probably spend half the time lamenting Sevco's failed double. Sad reality is we'd get more balanced commentary from Albanian presenters.

On 4/27/2021 at 11:20 PM, Cagey said:

Now the OF are out of the picture I wonder if we will have non OF analysis at the semi finals.

Already have one on the books. Steven Thomson played for St Mirren, Rangers and Dundee Utd. Also is a St Mirren fan apparently 

On 5/2/2021 at 2:25 PM, south inch said:

Anybody know the story on Zander's big toe?  Seemingly stood on by accident while celebrating during or after the Rangers* game.  Sun/Record say he's a doubt for the Midden game.

Not buying it and I don't mean either paper. Zander will be fine.

On 5/2/2021 at 2:25 PM, south inch said:

Anybody know the story on Zander's big toe?  Seemingly stood on by accident while celebrating during or after the Rangers* game.  Sun/Record say he's a doubt for the Midden game.

He will be fine as as has plenty room and protection in his (Clown)shoes