St.Mirren V St.Johnstone - Scottish Cup Semi Final May 9th

SaintJet

Hmmm....St Mirren haven't been up to much but really should be in the lead. We will need to lift it as I would expect them to be better in the second half.

McCann has been most unmcann like with quite a few wayward passes. If only Kane has some composure.

All to play for.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

I worry about Bryson in midfield, every tackle is a free kick.

I read all your posts slating bryso and I don’t watch him At at st Johnstone but just watched 45 minutes of the semi final and he’s the best player on the park 

Feel we've been not quite 100% there, almost looking a bit rusty, though I think improving as the game goes on. Although the guys playing obviously not directly involved in the covid incident, I wonder if it has affected their training/preparation? Play as we know they can in the second half, still in with a really good shout.

5 minutes ago, Roymac said:

I read all your posts slating bryso and I don’t watch him At at st Johnstone but just watched 45 minutes of the semi final and he’s the best player on the park 

I’m not a Bryson fan either but he is having a steady game, nothing spectacular.

We need to get Bryson, McCann and Wotherspoon on the ball and play through them. Going from Gordon to Kane too quickly or Kerr to Rooney too quickly.