St.Mirren V St.Johnstone - Scottish Cup Semi Final May 9th

SaintJet

4 hours ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

I'm 62 year old supported Saints since about 10 year old

I am  simply  struggling to take this in

4 visits to Hampden I'm one season with one trophy in the bag and another up for grabs and a massive prize to boot

Off for a lie down!

Me and you the same...62 and supported them since I was ten (well since forever) -  the years of stick I took as a lad growing up in Glasgow and the blank looks I’ve got since moving to south of England in 1984...brilliant just brillliant...I must stop pinching myself it’s starting to hurt...unreal.  What a great performance from the lads today. All round...but Spoony was class, Booth tireless, back three winning (almost) everything...great skills, teamwork and togetherness all over the pitch.

Edited by henryhallsdanceband

On 5/8/2021 at 11:07 PM, Melbourne Saint said:

A win. Went away for the weekend down the coast with the wife for her birthday. We won the LC. By chance, tomorrow is my 50th. We're staying at the same seaside place. 

I haven't paid the damages at the hotel we last stayed.

Staying at different hotel.

Same result.

Best 50th ever....... I'm struggling after many years of watching dire, soul destroying fitba', always having to explain to ... Everyone that I don't follow either of the uglies just because I'm Scottish..... Now faced with Saints being a "fashionable" team. Unreal...

Feel like like I'm saying this every couple of weeks at the moment, but that was just magnificent. Bloody incredible. I'm actually finding it difficult to fully process just how successful we've been this season, and how good we are at just winning.

It's only just hit me this morning how gutted I am not to be able to go to the final, or to properly celebrate in town afterwards if we win. 17th May 2014 was the best day of my life, and I want another one. :)

• 3 weeks later...