Hibenian v St.Johnstone - Saturday 1st May

SaintJet

That was absolutely outstanding. Proper battling performance, but with plenty of quality too. I'll put my hands up and admit I was worried about that line-up, but I think it proves we actually have a lot more strength in depth than people think. Every single member of the squad knows exactly what they need to do when called upon, and they're all playing a huge part in pushing us through these last few games. I thought Bryson in particular had a tremendous game, and Parish also produced a really strong performance.

Starting Middleton and MOH together turned out to be a bit of a masterstroke as Hibs really struggled to handle their pace, in addition to Kane's constant chasing and niggling. I've seen MOH take some stick on here for playing like he "doesn't care" but to me he's really bust a gut in all of his recent performances, and it was his chasing and pressuring that created the goal for us today.

Whatever happens from this point in - watching this Saints team has just been an absolute f**king delight this season. I want as many of these players kept together as possible so we can see what they'll do next.

Like Bluehaven I had been worried that we would lose ground to Livi with today's lineup and with Aberdeen shedding more points at the Tony Macaroni.  But no, a wonderful performance and Livi stumble yet again!  Great days to be supporting Saints one of the best spells I can remember counting from 1946.

Edited by south inch