Covid outbreak at Mcdiarmid

THE LARK SAINT

8 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

Names being banded about are Craig, Davidson, May and Parish. 

No idea how true that is. 

This wouldn't be good, but certainly wouldn't be devastating.

Still have 4 CM options (McCann, Bryson, Wotherspoon, Gilmour), all our defenders, and Melamed, Kane, Middleton and MOH for up top.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

This wouldn't be good, but certainly wouldn't be devastating.

Still have 4 CM options (McCann, Bryson, Wotherspoon, Gilmour), all our defenders, and Melamed, Kane, Middleton and MOH for up top.

2 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

To be clear, I’m not ITK. I saw it first on Twitter from the Saints Fan Analysis guy. 

I wonder who that analysis guy is. Excellent content.

18 minutes ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

I will go with Rooney, Melamed, Kane and Brown

Are we having a sweepstake on this, might be more entertaining than the game. Was just thinking how good we had been doing on the Covid front at Saints but didnt want to mention and jinx it.

11 minutes ago, south inch said:

Bugger just when things were going so well.  Hope the 2 positive cases recover without after effects

Part of me wants to know who the players are.  The other part says no, keep St Mirren guessing.

Rumours and no more than that 

Davidson Parish May and Craig are doing the rounds 

Surely if you call yourself a Saints fan then you want the identities kept under wraps until the team lines are out on Sunday. Otherwise Goodwin can plan accordingly.

Yes we can say how shyte it is etc etc but you're no doing SJFC any favours as a fan disclosing any "true" info (not that I believe anything I read on here or anywhere else).

Hopefully players and by extension families are ok.

It all just adds to the drama and excitement of an already dramatic season and upcoming semi final.

If speculated players are correct, then can you imagine the emotion of Davidson if we did go on to win the cup and he plays....

Could have the impact of focusing the team and pulling them together. 

7 minutes ago, McCarry One Nil said:

Surely if you call yourself a Saints fan then you want the identities kept under wraps until the team lines are out on Sunday. Otherwise Goodwin can plan accordingly.

Yes we can say how shyte it is etc etc but you're no doing SJFC any favours as a fan disclosing any "true" info (not that I believe anything I read on here or anywhere else).

I think it’s pretty irrelevant, especially if it’s the players mentioned. 3 of them could have started on the bench anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Cagey said:

A bit ironic that we have come through the height of the pandemic but now it is low we have a couple testing positive.

An uptick in cases was always likely when the country started to open up. 

With the vulnerable and elderly largely vaccinated, most cases will probably go undiagnosed/untested and hopefully be nothing more than a few days feeling under the weather for the vast majority.